Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heath Ledger Died..

edited January 2008 in General Discussion
:shock: <br><br><br><a href="http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003699996"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/art ... 1003699996</a><br><br><br><br><br>If I'm not allowed to post this feel free to delte it OPs.
6on02p.jpg20svx47.png

Comments

• WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!<br>NO NO NO NO <span style="font-weight:bold">NO!</span><br><br> :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Bye.
  • I know. :cry: ... So sad.
    6on02p.jpg20svx47.png
  • OMG. i know. im so mad. UGH! the patriot is one of my favorite movies. :shock: :( :cry:
    264p8a9.png
  • I know. He was an amazing actor!<br>=(
    292acg0.jpg
  • So sad :( And so young.<br><br><br><br><br><br><span style="font-style:italic"><span style="font-size:59">You told me this already I think... I wasnt paying attention evidentally</span></span>
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • I turned on the TV this morning and fell off my chair when I say the little 'breaking news' thing. A real waste of talent, he was a brilliant actor <3
    6y2t1t.gif
  • -sobs- <br>I KNOW! He was brilliantly talented...I cried when I heard :cry: I can't believe it!
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I am sad that this person died.. :( <br>But I don't know who it is either :oops:
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • It's sooo sad!! One of my favorite movies was one of his older ones... 10 things I hate about you. He was brilant in everything he did, but that was one of the best movies ever! :cry:
  • Supposedly he acted in the recent "Batman" movie that still has yet to come out, so that will be his last appearance in a film I believe :( Still not sure whether or not it was completed or not.
  • Yes, it was completed. He was The Joker. That role was said to give him insomnia.
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • -acts sad- <br>no clue who that is >.<
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • Ah. Yeah, I knew he was the Joker, but didn't realize the part was giving him problems. Will be sad when that movie comes out, but I'm sure everyone will be in high respects of it for being his last film and all. Still so sad, doesn't seem like things like this should happen to anyone, let alone someone young with an excellent acting talent.
  • Ugh, heard that on the radio yesterday right when the news was released...probably looked insane screaming at the radio as I was driving along...:lol: So disappointing, he was really quite good. And much, much too young. A friend and I watched <span style="font-style:italic">A Knight's Tale</span> in memorium last night. :(
  • Eh, I don't know much about actors.. or actresses.. or anything really. xD Still, seems like a Steve Irwin all over again. Like they had so much to give left..
    2mhssbd.png
  • I loved him in "A Knights Tale" or something<br><br>They said that because of the stress from acting, he couldn't sleep well so he took sleeping pills D:
    or1mxd.jpg
    I had my first Grapple! 1/2/09
  • Supposedly he acted in the recent "Batman" movie that still has yet to come out, so that will be his last appearance in a film I believe :( Still not sure whether or not it was completed or not.
    <br><br>Yes Nickel he was The Joker in the new Batman movie called The Dark Knight and it is completed. From what I read this morning that role and another recent one were very stressful for him. There has been no official report of how he died other than the autopsy was inconclusive and more tests were needed *sighs*. What a sad end to a talented young actor.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • omg, I saw it on the news... I almost cried :cry:
    2dbtohy.png
  • I DID cry :cry:
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • howd he die?<br>i loved a knights tale..<br>me and grap watched it <br>one knight.. O_o<br>but he was so hott..<br>lol <br>i miss him..<br>he was a great actor
    25txnp3.jpg
  • Frapple wrote:
    howd he die?<br>i loved a knights tale..<br>me and grap watched it <br>one knight.. O_o<br>but he was so hott..<br>lol <br>i miss him..<br>he was a great actor
    <br><br>As of now they are saying "accidental death" but they have also said the toxicology report will take about two weeks.
    taras.jpgninatails.gif
    Tara.png
  • They're saying they found anti-anxiety pills and sleep aid pills near his body, but they think he accidentally overdosed as opposed to suicide. The autopsy was inconclusive :(
    Bye.
  • Although some people may not like this movie he did a lovely performance<br>in Brokeback Mountain :( 10 Things I Hate About You is also one of my <br>favorite movies :cry: <br><br>R.I.P