Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WITW?

124»

Comments

• a law in california is No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • In Ohio it is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.<br><br>haha ohio..xD
    8x32tt.png
  • once in wisconsin State Law made it illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
  • o.0<br><br>If you squeeze a wheaty orange juice comes out.
    8x32tt.png
  • true!! in wisconsin It is illegal to kiss on a train.
  • lmao<br><br>A person uses approximately fifty-seven sheets of toilet paper each day!
    8x32tt.png
  • Info, on tarn <br>The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr Tarnish Head!<br>If you put a drop of liquor on tarnish, she will go mad and sting herself to death.<br>Every day in the UK, four people die putting tarnish on!<br>Wearing headphones for an hour will increase the amount of tarnish in your ear 700 times.<br>Ideally, tarnish should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.<br>Czar Paul I banished tarnish to Siberia for marching out of step.<br>The average human spends about 30 days during their life in tarnish.<br>Tarnish will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.<br>Baskin Robbins once made tarnish flavoured ice cream.<br>Tarnish once came third in a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest.
  • <span style="font-size:92">Clinophobia is the fear of beds. :P</span>
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Racecar is spelled the same forward and backwards. ;]
    Karissa.png
  • Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words -lol
    Coldplay4.jpg

Please PM me if I win anything.
    - Reached 9x4 Tibetan Terriers & 9x4 Kashmiri Sheepdogs.
    Want help with graphics making? Just PM me!
    6/40
  • vestiophobia is a fear of clothes
  • I have what SeaOats and Wheaty said. I hate dressing. I can't match anything.<br><br>In some place, it's manditory for girls to cuss 3 times a day. O.o my friends dad said that.
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • in canada 35% of a radio stations content must be “Canadian Contentâ€