Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WITW?

Comments

• *if there was an ocean big enough<br><br>The Bermuda Triangal has no bounderys
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • In Denmark its illegal to were a mask.
  • I have a couple....<br><br>-Animals that lay eggs don't have a bellybutton.<br>-Emus and Kangaroos can't walk backwards.<br>-Elephants only sleep about 2 hours a day.<br>-Lizards communicate by doing pushups.<br>-Kids grow faster in the spring.<br>-The lifespan of a taste bud is 10 days.<br>-India has a bill of rights for cows.<br>-Humans and koalas are the only mammals with unique fingerprints.<br>-fresh cranberries can be bounced like a rubber ball.<br>-the statue of liberty wears a size 879 sandal.<br>-beavers have orange teeth.<br>-Alaska has more caribou than people.<br>-you burn 20 calories an hour chewing gum.<br>-the starfish is the only animal that can turn its stomach inside out.<br>-dragonflies have 6 legs but cannot walk.<br>-A mosquito has 47 teeth.<br>-a camel has three eyelids.<br>-40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of happy meals.<br>-about 200,000,000 M&M's are sold each day.<br>-coconuts kill about 150 people a year.
    264p8a9.png
  • In Japan:<br><br>-you can pee in public (like on the streets) but can't blow your nose.<br>-at the train station, women hand out toilet paper.<br><br><br>I have a LOT more. if you wanna hear it say: japan at the end of your post
    3703762717_8172609250.jpg
  • -goats and cows have 4 stomachs.<br>Japan O.O
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • I would post on Japan but the other computer went bguivfabvuiafvbruik and that is what has the info on it :evil:
  • *snickers*<br>Whether an alligator is a male or female is determined by the temperature of the nest where the egg is hatched – 90 to 93 degrees will make it a male; 82 to 86 degrees will turn it into a female.
  • -when dalmations smell smoke, they rub thier nose on the floor.<br>(That's what Pepper does.)
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • A child dies every 3 seconds from extreme poverty :(
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • :cry: aw so sad.<br><br>a coke in Japan is like $5.00<br><br>i remembered that. I think it is right.
  • -When a dog foams at the mouth (when they <span style="font-style:italic">dont</span> have rabies >.>)<br>it means they're nervous.<br>-Dogs also shed a lot when they are nervous.<br><br>-Seahorses in aquariums from around the world <span style="text-decoration:underline">only</span> come from one<br>farm. Owners of the Ocean Rider sea horse farm in Kailua Kona, uncovered the mystery so many marine biologists were asking.<br> "Why don't sea horses last in captivity?", when they discovered that sea horses in fact, mate for life.<br>They also found that most sea horses don't survive outside their natural<br>habitat because of a chemical that remains in the ocean which they rely on<br>for survival. After converting the chemical into one which would let the sea<br>horses survive where ever they may be, they have shipped thousands to<br>aquariums across the world.<br><br>-fun
  • wheatys school has the cheapest coke in wisconsin ($1 for a bottle its like 2 bucks everywhere else)<br><br>in wisconsin margine used to be illegal
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • My little bro is annoying
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • My turtle is shedding o.O
  • my dog has long hair and high lights
    My playername is baby34 message me ANY time
    also need donations thanks
    Baby34
    63364045781148cg4.gif'
    if you want to be added pm me
  • o.o not so awkward o.o
  • Sandy eats purple bananas!
  • sponge bob eats sponges
    2ir4qyr.png
  • My gerbil is the size of a large potato...(not kidding. o.o)
    anothernametag2.png 316on4h.gif 2n6c8d4.gif
  • My shoes are on the wrong hands xD
    ((: ... anqel'
  • if you drink bleach you die
    KENDALLDREAMY.png
  • Its Illigal to beat a door mat after 8PM in the UK XD
  • A slow heartbeat is called bradycardia.
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • EA*Kennel wrote:
    Its Illigal to beat a door mat after 8PM in the UK XD
    <br><br>never heard that one.<br><br>York claims to have more ghost sightings per square mile than ANY other city in the WORLD. But then again so does Derby. (This is UK guys)<br><br>The shortest street with the longest name is "Whip-ma-whop-ma-gate" in the city of York. You can walk it in about 7 strides.
    rkymfk.jpg
  • mashivak wrote:
    <br>The shortest street with the longest name is "Whip-ma-whop-ma-gate" in the city of York. You can walk it in about 7 strides.
    <br><br>Try saying that five times fast...<br><br>~The emu's eye is bigger than it's brain, and I believe it has the smallest<br>~The sperm whale has the heaviest brain: about 17.2 pounds (7.82 kilograms). Elephants do pretty well too: about 16.5 pounds for an African elephant.<br>~A human, on the average, has a measly 3.3-pound brain.<br>~A Horseshoe crabs grabs it with her front leg-like pincers and stuffs it, live, into a hole in her esophagus that pinch-hits as a mouth.<br>~scorpions, sagebrush crickets, praying mantises, some shrimp-like creatures (amphipods) and perhaps a type of sea slug (Gymnodoris citrina) all eat their mates. Apparently 30 different animal species, including all orders of spiders and scorpions, eat mates now and then.<br>~The animal with the biggest heart is the biggest animal ever — the blue whale<br>~The giant squid (Architeuthis) wins that contest easily. His 25-centimeter eye (about 10 inches: not measured but extrapolated from a much smaller squid) is as large as a human head and ten times the size of a human eye.<br>~The Arctic tern is the animal that migrates the farthest<br>~A four-pound (1.8 kg) lobster is a good feast but the biggest one caught — in 1977 off the coast of Nova Scotia and sold to a restaurant in New York City — weighed 45 pounds (20 kg). <br>~The poison from the skin of the world's most poisonous known creature-the tiny, 1.5-inch, Golden Poison Frog (Phyllobates terribilis)-kills the monkey.<br>An average P. terribilis contains about one milligram of poison, which is enough to kill 10,000 mice-perhaps enough to kill 10 to 20 humans if the poison reaches their bloodstream.<br>~The most poisonous creature — a tiny poison-dart frog (Phyllobates terribilis) of Colombian jungles — may obtain its poison by eating a small beetle from the family, Melyridae. We know the frog doesn't make its own poison but rather gets it by eating something toxic. Scientists found high concentrations of the toxin in a small, brightly colored beetle. <br>o.o
  • Erica wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds<br><br>[about the same as me :shock:]</span></span></span>
    <br><br>I've heard this before, but if my goldfish can remember that when I put my hand over their tank I'm going to feed them, how is this possible?<br><br>I've wanted to know the answer to this for YEARS.<br>Everyone says, "Well, I guess they remember THAT."<br>Geez, a real answer would be nice, even if I can't understand it ;) lol
  • If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die. <br><br>Nearly a third of all bottled drinking water purchased in the US is contaminated with bacteria. <br><br>Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over 1 million descendents. <br><br>You are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be eaten by a shark. <br><br>You are more likely to be infected by flesh-eating bacteria than you are to be struck by lightning. <br><br>If you urinate when swimming in a South American river, you may encounter the candiru. Drawn to warmth, this tiny fish is known to follow a stream of urine to its source, swim inside the body, and flare it's barbed fins. It will remain firmly embedded in the flesh until surgically removed. <br><br>When a pilot light in a gas barbecue fails to ignite the gas jets properly, it is easy for you to inhale gas accidentally while trying to light it by hand. If this has happened, when the match does light, sometimes a trail of flame will blaze from the jet onto your mouth, filling your lungs with fire. Oddly enough, you would suffocate before burning to death as the flame could consume the oxygen in every breath you would take. <br><br>The soft plastic headphones used on airplanes create a warm, moist environment in the ear canal that is ideal for breeding bacteria. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times. <br><br>On a plane, if the passenger in your seat on the incoming flight had serious gas, then you are sitting on a cushion full of disease-causing microbes. <br><br>Homely criminals get 50% longer jail sentences, on average, than good-looking criminals.
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • <span style="font-size:75">there are two "second cities" in the UK. they argue about it...often. Manchester and Birmingham. silly Brummies.</span>
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )