Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE BEST IDEA EVER POSTED!!!

edited January 2008 in Game Suggestions
Well i think that with all the money VP has been making off of sponsor upgrades you should be able to afford new severs or upgrade the servers so the game is not so slow during peak hours.

Comments

• Ha. You think VP is slow? There's other sites out there that are <span style="font-style:italic">Way</span> slower. VP is fairly fast. Also, Nef uses this money to run the server and such.
    Please PM if I win.
    2009_04_27Banner1Heartbeat1.png
    Boz's Art Dump
  • the reason vp "hangs up" or gets slow is because so many people are online during peak hours and if there was a server upgrade the game would not be slow. It would also give room for the game to expand with more players. Because sooner or later there will be so many people signed up and playing at the same time the current servers will not be able to handle the load and will slow down alot more then it already does. <br><br>And to BOZ, i was saying for a server upgrade...of course she uses the money to run the server/hosting. If she does not currently own the server she should either get a bigger bandwith package for her host or get a bgiger server to handle the load of so many players online.
  • Nef needs the upgrade/dye money to pay to keep the game online at all. Different servers could possibly have higher bills...which might risk VP going offline. She has to pay monthly for VP...along with all the other games she has, too. Sorry, gonna haveta say no to this one.
    Bye.
  • I think bringing back sponsor time will solve this problem. <br>I vote no new servers. ;P
    skizzy.png
  • I think the idea itself is sound by itself, but keep in mind, tekk, that sponsor kennels are only 20$ a year. In the winder view of things, that's really not expensive at all. Now, if I'd been an op for a couple years I'd offer to pay for the server upgrade myself, but I've only been on VP since, like, July or something. There are a lot of people on VP, and a big part of training is repeating turn after turn after turn, and that by itself chews up a good bit of bandwidth. If you made it easier to train, training wouldn't be that big of a deal, and the value and work behind a good line of dogs would evaporate. <br><br>Really, it's just that Nef has stuff she needs to do with the money, like eat, and I know from experience that money is hard to come by =D Maybe there would be a way for people on VP to donate their money for a server upgrade, or sponsers would have their own server, but it would jack the price up. Maybe as VP grows it'll be possible.<br><br>Or, as Zoe said, we could have sponser time XD
    seaoats_insanityban.png
  • YAY for sponsor time!!!!!!
    MidnighStarsPromo.jpg

8fn1cao.jpg
  • ms-star wrote:
    YAY for sponsor time!!!!!!
    <br>*Nods in agreement*
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • WOO SPONSOR TIME!
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • sponser time would be loved
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • heh. I like the sponsor time. But if sponsor time we should be able to get on linked kennels.
  • Zoe wrote:
    I think bringing back sponsor time will solve this problem. <br>I vote no new servers. ;P
    <br><br>I agree with this 1000000%!!!