Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any ideas?

edited January 2008 in General Discussion
Ok..Rayney has found the car she wants to buy. Beautiful 1969 Mustang...gorgeous...<br>Only probalem is it's $4,500.<br>Now Rayne has $2,500 but she still needs another $2,000.<br><br>Now Rayne needs some ideas on how she can start making money.<br>She has a job already. And will not rob a bank.<br><br>Anyone have any ideas?<br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline">Ideas List :</span>
Rayne.jpeg
Untitled-1copy.gif

Comments

• OMG<br>Thats exactly what i want o.o <br>Periwinkle blue 69 Mustang :D<br><br>Do you have a job?<br>Ask for a loan from your parents maybe?
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • get a second job..?<br><br>I dunno, You could do what Vi suggested and get a loan.. <br><br>Hm.. babysit? That Is what I do for most of my money..
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • lol Don't really want a 69...would rather have a 67 Fastback but man this 69 is amazing...<br><br>Yea I have a job, but its kinda bad, got my hours cut a lot. Trying to get a better job or even just a second one.<br><br>Parents are just as broke as me :(
    Rayne.jpeg
    Untitled-1copy.gif
  • Maybe you could ask the owner of the car if they'd work out a payment plan with you?<br><br>You could give them a down payment of $2000 (or your entire $2,500) and then every month you pay them a certain amount of cash.<br><br>Of course, have a legal contract written up and signed by both of you, just in case they decide to pull something or if you decided to pull something. Not saying you or they will, but it's just a precaution.<br><br><br>I was planning on doing that with a horse, they were willing to do so, but they wanted me to pay double than what we agreed on.<br><br><br>Otherwise, maybe you could try to sell off the things you don't want anymore? Like have a garage sale? It probably won't get you much, but it adds up after a while.<br><br>You could offer pet sitting/dog walking in your spare time, if you live in a decent area. (If I remember correctly, LA? Right? So maybe not the best area). <br><br>I get paid $12/hr for pet sitting. Decent cash if you find the right person. ^^
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • Already looking into a better job/maybe even a second.<br><br>And pet sitting around here....bot a good idea. :P<br><br>And a loan from a bank would be bad in case I cant get the money...and interest and such...<br><br>Might be able to ask the guy about a payment plan.<br><br>Garage sell might work if I cleaned my room and found out what the heck I have hidden away :P
    Rayne.jpeg
    Untitled-1copy.gif