Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twilight :D

124»

Comments

• lol I just finished reading Eclipse a few hours ago for the third time. I haven't had to go to school all week so all Ive been doing is reading the Twilight series and getting on the computer. Now that Ive finished read the series once again, I have nothing to read. I have been soo bored. I got on the computer but nobody was on like anywhere! Ive been going insane. I have been begging my mom to take me to the library. But now they are closed. Urgg. So now she has to take me tomorrow. Haha! It snowed here for the first time in 5 years and everything was closed because they thought there was going to be a ton of ice and stuff. There is like no ice, just snow which is all practically melted now cause it rained right afterwords. I wish I would have been in school so I could have got out for the snow :lol: <br><br>But since I am going to the library tomorrow I was wondering if anyone has any book suggestions. I have read every vampire book in out YA section and have even moved on to the adult books, but maybe there are some I missed. Any good books I should read? (They dont have to be about vampires)
    SecretDreams.png
  • Well, it's not a vampire book, but <span style="font-weight:bold">Magyk</span> is an EXTREMELY good book. Its by Angie Sage (the spelling of the author may be wrong, but thats her name xD). Its long, but good. You'll know where I got the name Violet-Eyed from ;p
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Ive read it. Or I tried to. I got towards the end and I just kept telling myself 'Oh it'll get better' but for me it never really did. I just couldnt get that interested.<br><br>Any others?
    SecretDreams.png
  • D: <br><br>Umm...haha..Stargirl is really good. Prep, 17, TTYL, uhmm I'll think of some more later xD<br><br>Do you have any good suggestions? I'm in need of a good book.
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Thanks.<br><br>Hmm. Ellen Hopkins is a fab writer, her books Burned, Crank, Glass and Impulse are to die for. In some of them, litterally. But if your not interested in the tragic kind of thins then I would recommend the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. They are great. The Harry Potter books of course. If your into magic, which i assume you are, there is a series called Sweep by Cate Tieran i think, Then there is the Daughters of the Moon series by Lynne Ewing. Great books. I own them all. Have read each of the at least 4 times and there are 13 of them. Just a few of my favs.
    SecretDreams.png
  • Wow, thanks. I think I might try some of those ^.^
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • No prob. I have plenty more. :D <br>Im kind of a reading fanatic :lol:
    SecretDreams.png
  • Haha, I love books too. But lately I've been having trouble finding books that interest me.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • OMG!<br>i just Bought the first book..<br><br>Today.. havent' started it.. and haven't read any of the post here -bad expirence wiht harry potter-<br><br>But yeah :PP<br><br>I got the first one -dances-
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • The first one of what?<br><br>Twilight?
    SecretDreams.png
  • ^^<br><br>I think that's what Mad's trying to say.<br>All I can say is, "read it. Fast." :D<br><br>I need books, too. I've re-read all of mine at least ten times. I really like the books by Libba Bray.<br><br>The Naming and The Riddle are pretty good. I loved to Kill a Mockingbird and Dances with Wolves (Not sure about the authors on those two. Sorry.)<br><br><br>It's no use going to the library anymore for me. I've read pretty much everything good in the junior and young adult section. I've read a lot of the adult section, but I'm going to have to move to nonfiction pretty soon. :lol:<br><br>I loved the Sweep series. I couldn't get into the Uglies series, though. Daughters of the Moon was ok, but it ended really weird... Isn't' there a series after that? About the guys or something? (My library rarely gets any good new books. -.-)<br><br><br><span style="font-size:59">I finally got my Twilight back from my friend. Time to "refresh" my memory. </span> :twisted:
    1ywdms.png
  • ^^<br><br>I think that's what Mad's trying to say.<br>All I can say is, "read it. Fast." :D<br><br>I need books, too. I've re-read all of mine at least ten times. I really like the books by Libba Bray.<br><br>The Naming and The Riddle are pretty good. I loved to Kill a Mockingbird and Dances with Wolves (Not sure about the authors on those two. Sorry.)<br><br><br>It's no use going to the library anymore for me. I've read pretty much everything good in the junior and young adult section. I've read a lot of the adult section, but I'm going to have to move to nonfiction pretty soon. :lol:<br><br>I loved the Sweep series. I couldn't get into the Uglies series, though. Daughters of the Moon was ok, but it ended really weird... Isn't' there a series after that? About the guys or something? (My library rarely gets any good new books. -.-)<br><br><br><span style="font-size:59">I finally got my Twilight back from my friend. Time to "refresh" my memory. </span> :twisted:
    <br><br>Dances with wolves is really good. I'll have to get twilight though. same here with the library-- i've read pretty well everything good
  • <br><br>Dances with wolves is really good. I'll have to get twilight though. same here with the library-- i've read pretty well everything good
    <br><br>My brother actually gave me that one. I was surprised, since I usually hate the books he reads.<br><br>I really love Twilight. Hee hee. <br><br>I have a miniature library in my room. I have 8-foot long bookshelves, and not all my books fit. And I still want more. ^^
    1ywdms.png
  • I don't have many books because I usually go to the library, not to mention we don't exactly have the money to buy things all the time. If I'd bought every book I've liked in my life..well, I could start my own library xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I have to buy my own books. I have a sort-of job, so that's where I get all my money. Plus birthdays and Christmas, sometimes.<br><br>I would love to have more books, simply because there's so many I haven't read yet. There are so many books out there and I don't want to miss out on any.<br><br>Right now, I've been spending most of my money on manga and other things, but I'm trying to save up again.
    1ywdms.png
  • yeah firat book of twilight..
    2ho8ar9.jpg
    --
    85.9-15
    we will see
    Please Pm me if I win
  • I loved the Sweep series. I couldn't get into the Uglies series, though. Daughters of the Moon was okay, but it ended really weird... Isn't' there a series after that? About the guys or something? (My library rarely gets any good new books. -.-)
    <br><br>Uglies rocked! At first I thought they were going to be really stupid but it turned out they were really good. Ive been waiting for the fourth book, Extra's for like ever at my library. The person who has it out is like my enemy! They love taking there time reading the book evidently! The Daughters of the Moon did end really weird and that is why she just recently came out with a 13th book to tie it all together. It is also a book I am waiting to get at my library. I think the same 'slow reading' person checked it out. Yes there is a guy series, called Son of the Dark. I tried reading those but couldnt get into them. She has a few other series that I am debating on reading but Daughters of the Moon was her best.
    SecretDreams.png
  • I just reread the entire series...in two days...jeez I need a life xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Hiya guys, I have not yet read Twilight, but I wanted to know what it was about because I could not find it in my library, so as I was searching, I found this site :D<br><br><a href="http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html</a><br><br>They are making a movie, and are looking for an actor. Anyways, sorry if this is totally un-new info, but....<br><br>Can anyone let mw knoe what the story is about? (Through PM)<br>I really want to read it.
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • SeaOats wrote:
    I just reread the entire series...in two days...jeez I need a life xD
    <br><br>I got you beat. I read Twilight at school in less than two hours. New Moon and Eclipse was pro'lly an hour and a half each. first time. I have a life, just no social one. heh Heh.<br><br>I growled at anyone who came too close. Unfortunately, everyone kept bugging me, so I probably would've gotten them done sooner.<br><br>I hate when I read it so fast, but I love it, too. It's like I can't wait for the end and yet I want to drag it out as slow as possible. I hate that. ^^<br><br>Topleaf, I'll try to PM ya if I get the chance. It's a very good series. :D :twisted:
    1ywdms.png
  • You can say that again!<br>Its like the best series Ive ever read<br>and I have read <span style="font-weight:bold">a lot</span> of books<br>I cant wait till they pick who is gonna play Jake. They are holding auditions soon. As much as I want Steven Straight to play Jacob I really doubt he's going to be able to because one he is almost to old I think he is like almost 19 and they want a guy 16-18 who is available to do squeals. And I think he will look just to old through New Moon and Eclipse. Also there not really going for the "big stars" just minor ones and even though Steven Straight is that big of a star he is still bigger then the Edward or Bella who have never starred in any major films. They would have to pay him more. I really want him to get the part but I highly doubt its going to happen. Urgg
    SecretDreams.png
  • Hummm... I just want some one who won't ruin it. Other than that, I could care. <br><br>I need more books. I'm bored with the ones I have.
    1ywdms.png