Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Twilight :D

Comments

• lol<br>xD
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I love him. He is soo hott. He has like the tan skin color that would work perfect with Jakes Indian blood. And if they did his hair like they did in Sky High, all long, it would do good for when his hair was long. And then like his hair is in the Covenant for when he chops it off.<br><br>He is simply perfect in my opinion. :D
    SecretDreams.png
  • Haha I know! I'm soo excited...I just like want to go to sleep and sleep till March 7th (Three Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin concert) and then go back to sleep again until the movie comes out xD
    <span style="font-size: 10pt;">rLHC1jx.gif </span><div><span style="font-size: 10pt;">sophierue.png</span><span style="font-size: small;"> </span></div><div><span style="font-size: small;">oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya.
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • *Pops In* <br>Did someone say Covenant?<br> :shock: *drools* <br>all the guys are so hot in that movie!<br>Yes I am going into hibernation till the movie comes out -_-<br>Anyone wanna join? I got candy bars and stuff to burn off during the sleep<br>hehe.<br>*stuffs cheeks with chocolate*<br><br>*pops out*
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Also for the people that don't like the caster for Edward.<br>Well if you have seen the movie Vanity Fair.. it might change your mind.<br>He looked amazing in that movie, and a haircut and makeup can change <br>him into the perfect Edward ^.^ *Pulls out electric shaver*<br><br>*edit*<br>At school me and my bestfriend have formed our own little club<br>today we started rambling off about Edward around the rest of the class<br>and everyone was kinda just mouths dropped haha. Nobody knew what<br>we were talking about at all. We are going to be the first to be in that<br>theatre when it comes out in our town. -_-<br>IT SHALL BE EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK.<br>or else I will be paying someone a visit in their sleep :twisted: <br>But it worries me because on the movie site it says that "laurent and james are the cullens mortal enemies" And the Cullens didnt know them<br>in the book till after or close to the end of the baseball game. SO THAT<br>MAKES NO SENSE. They didnt even know them before that. So if they<br>change that book one little bit I am going on a riot.<br>Anyone else care to join?
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • I will join the riot! Off with there heads if they mess this up! I am going to hibernate too. Then wake up when Breaking Dawn comes out then go back to sleep. Every time there is a mistake in the movie I swear Im going to throw popcorn at the screen. :lol: And me and Katie will both be like, That soo didnt happen like that or They messed that one up. Im a tough critic so they best prepare themselves.
    SecretDreams.png
  • Haha, I'm willing to hibernate AND riot with you, Doodle XD <br><br>They better not ruin it...omg I swear if they do...Me and Erin will strangle someone. It'll be bad...I can see it now xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • heyy I love your banner.<br>The one where Twilight and New Moon and Eclipse fade in and out. Its rad.
    SecretDreams.png
  • Haha, thanks Secret. I just made it and I'm working on a Twilight kennel layout, I'll let ya'll know when it's up ^.^
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Ta-da! <a href="http://alternatereality.6te.net/twilight.html"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">Layout</a>! :D
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • How come everyone is so much better at everything else than I am?<br><br>^^ :D<br><br>I can't go into hibernation, unfortunately. I'm addicted to like, twenty other series and I can't just give up on them. :) My hibernation would consist of only getting out of bed to go to the computer or the bookstore. Heh heh
    1ywdms.png
  • lol <br>xD<br>I don't read any others series, just individual books. I was into Gossip Girl and The Clique, but once I read them all, I lost interest. Though I do watch Gossip Girl on TV ^.^ <br><br>THEY SHOULD MAKE A TWILIGHT SHOW!
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Yess they should!<br>But it would soon grow old.<br>I read a lot of other books and series but I could<br>give them all up for the Twilight Series. If I had to. :cry: <br>lol
    SecretDreams.png
  • :D Did anyone look at the layout?
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I did. It is awesome!! :D <br>I could never do anything like that..
    SecretDreams.png
  • Yes we shall riot!!!<br>And their shall be a petition to pull the movie if they mess it up -_-<br>No other series is equal to Twilight's amazingness.<br>hehe.<br>Me and Taylor will strangle anyone who gets in our way to the producer<br>if needed to teach her a lesson :twisted:
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • :lol: Me and Katie Too<br>There's four already<br>I'll be sharpening my pitchfork :lol:
    SecretDreams.png
  • And me and Erin too, so thats 6 xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Its officially a mob.<br> :lol: If i bring in the whole gang of people at my school that<br>are now major fans thanks to my telling them of the fantabulous<br>series that would make our mob total<br>be around like 50! haha. Summit Entertainment beware!! :twisted:
    SecretDreams.png
  • This should be fun :twisted:
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • You should pro'lly add about ten people to the mob...<br>And that's just the people I know of. I'm positive there's more in my school and in my old school (About 2 thousand kids altogether... So... I don't know. I fail at math. :lol: )<br><br>I'm sharpening my pitchforks and spears as I type. :twisted: :wink:
    1ywdms.png
  • Woot!<br>Say your prays<br>Summit Entertainment<br>or better yet<br>make the movie good<br>and you wont have to!!<br><br>You've been warned... :twisted:
    SecretDreams.png
  • I'll bet if they saw this they would be shaking in their boots XD Don't ask...lo
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • I'm going to be so mad if the movie is awful...<br><br>I didn't like the people they picked for Edward and Bella at all, they just didn't look right to me.
    2dbtohy.png
  • It'll join your mob, if they ruin the story with the movie like what happen to another series I read I'll be quite violent.
    Call me Stormy. ;)
  • lol Yep<br>Well I guess we'll just have to get use to them. Because if they make a New Moon and Eclipse they'll most likely pick the same people to play in it. *sigh*
    SecretDreams.png
  • The characters are fine.. but the story line better be word for word.<br>Yes... summit entertainment took on the hardest movie to produce so far.<br>If they dont make it perfect a million girls and maybe a few boys xD<br>will be at their doorsteps ready with torches and pitchforks and <br>rubberband guns.
    2nqbe4m.gif
  • Yes, 17/18 of America's teen girl population will be at Summit's door to greet the employees with dangerous and sharp objects the Monday after the release if its bad. Oatie and her VPian friends will be at the front of the mob xD
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>
  • Yess Yess<br>They will have to answer straight to us<br>If the movie is a bust!<br><br>Heyy rhymes! I love rhymes! Well that sort of rhymes but who cares. :D
    SecretDreams.png
  • yeah it was close enough<br>xD<br><br>I'm rereading Twilight..I decided to do so like 10 seconds ago xD -scuttles off to get book from book shelf-
    10.31.10 ❤
    </span></div>