Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A partner :)

Okay, i have 2 new sponcer kennels : training and rescuing, and i want somebody to help me. I cant run both on my own so i need some that will rescue dogs so i can train them or vise versa. get me? :shock: <br>If you help me i will give you something in return... i just havent thought of it yet :roll: .. so any ideas?<br>Anyone want to help?<br>fill this in:<br><span style="font-weight:bold">PLayer name</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Kennel link</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Sponcer or Novice? :</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Have you ever been a sponcer? :</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Do you have any expierence training/breeding/rescuing ect?:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Any refs? :</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Last of all.. why do you want to be my partner? :</span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="text-decoration:underline">Entrants</span></span><br>Buffy<br>*~*Hope*~*<br>*breeder4life*<br> Trainer Of Angels<br>♥girl♥<br>Breeding The Best Sporting Dogs<br>Haguso<br><span style="color:red"><span style="font-size:150">Ending in 1hour</span></span>

Comments