Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*sigh*

edited December 2007 in General Discussion
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Just bred two of my White Wolf imports, newly trained, and I only got 1x4s :( This is going to be a long ride... xD</span></span></span>
VT.gif
mcyumc.png
15dqiqp.png

Comments

• Sucks... were they born in a breeding kennel with 100 in breeding?
    2dbtohy.png
  • Jazz wrote:
    were they born in a breeding kennel with 100 in breeding?
    <br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Yep, I'm using my friend's.</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Ugh ugh ugh xD<br><br>I just checked and there's not 100 in breeding, because there's no fame points :(<br><br>*dies* I can't do anything about it either, cause it's not mind xD</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Maybe we can cross lines in the end? I have 8 'ports. Send to Pariah<br><br>I'll try..
    2mhssbd.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">That'd be good xD<br>I have 10, but they're not all trained yet, just the two. I'm impatient so I bred the first 2 xD<br><br>Thanks, sent<br><br>Btw, after you mate them, can you send the male back before you turn the female? Unnecessary turns >.< xD<br>Dunno if you do that anyways, but just making sure :]</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Yup Yup, I do. I only do 16 imports. 8-4-2-1 8-4-2-1 1-1-1 *nods*
    2mhssbd.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">xD *wishes she had a clue what you're talking about*</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">o.O<br>In your breeding kennel, I was poking around, and you have pups of my old Norfolks that were rescued, along with two of my gifties! xDD<br><br>Mind if I buy them back from you?<br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1063099"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1063099</a><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1063100"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1063100</a></span></span></span>;
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Litter of 5. One 1x4. The thing I noticed, is most stats move up to 3 or 4 star. The friendly and hyper stick to their 2 1/2 stars. So it's not bad :wink: <br><br><br>Hehe. I made a tutorial.. In tips and tricks.
    2mhssbd.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">xD Thanks. You can release all but these, and I'll bid on them<br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1078468"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1078468</a><br><a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1078467"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/index.php?r=dog/view&id=1078467</a></span></span></span>;
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Before you send back the female, can I send you back the male? I just capped aggro in the training kennel and I want to see if I'll get a few more 1x4s to choose from xD</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Im so sorry Erica.<br>Geeze there goes my 15 years of grooming down the drain. ill have to release my brazilians bred in that kennel,<br>Ill try to get the fame up.<br>You could help if you wanted :twisted:
    Ven.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">xD It's fine, I just didn't want to touch it or anything and have the owner come back and be like hello fame points? xDD<br><br>Besides, when Dreamy bred them, they came out basically the same, so no worries :]</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • Yea i am going to try my best to raise the fame.<br>I got 4X4s with my brazilians so i wonder what they will be with 100 in breeding :P im just not going to release them yet...<br><br>If you want to show your own dog in there or the one that i have contracted in thats fine...
    Ven.png
  • What are you putting belle in? i dont want to take a turn or anything while you have her in there lol. i could help you event her or whatever... Wildfire can go in anything and everything. Agility is good or whatever else. i just dont want to hurt belle.
    Ven.png
  • Erica wrote:
    <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Before you send back the female, can I send you back the male? I just capped aggro in the training kennel and I want to see if I'll get a few more 1x4s to choose from xD</span></span></span>
    Eep. Sorry, I took medication to help me sleep cause I ish sick. I use Labby's breeding kennel, so you'd have to ask them. I'll try another breeding then?<br><br>*edit* 1 pup, 0x4 female.
    2mhssbd.png
  • *butts in*<br>Dreamy would you mind breeding a pair of imports for me?<br>I bred them in the kennel that does not have 100 in breeding and i want to see if i can get any better pups :D :?:
    Ven.png
  • Buffy wrote:
    *butts in*<br>Dreamy would you mind breeding a pair of imports for me?<br>I bred them in the kennel that does not have 100 in breeding and i want to see if i can get any better pups :D :?:
    Sure. I can do it for friends. ^^ <3 send them over. :wink:
    2mhssbd.png
  • yay thanks so much dreamy.<br><br>what is the playername? :shock:
    Ven.png
  • no i jes didnt know it... hehe lol but yea i am lazy.<br>hehe
    Ven.png
  • i sent off two.<br>If you shall breed those. and then do one other pair for meh? :lol: <br>How much do i owe you now? <br>Lemme see what i can scrape up i shall start paying you back :lol:
    Ven.png
  • 1k per pair for the turn fee. I don't want to downsize their monies to much. :oops:
    2mhssbd.png
  • well i sent 2k per pair :D <br>tis labby she will live lol. i luffles meh labby. :P
    Ven.png
  • You know....? I believe it was Zoe that said breeding skill doesn't matter. She said that she doesn't even have 100 in breeding.
  • i bidded on the one that i wanted.<br> :D <br>the rest can be released :wink: <br><br>Im not going to send the other pair because i have already groomed the one dog to like 7 and it has the same stats as the one born in the breeding kennel that has 100 in breeding :roll: so im not going to waste over 7 years of grooming :wink:
    Ven.png
  • <span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">xD </span></span></span><br><br>
    Buffy wrote:
    What are you putting belle in? i dont want to take a turn or anything while you have her in there lol. i could help you event her or whatever... Wildfire can go in anything and everything. Agility is good or whatever else. i just dont want to hurt belle.
    <br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I put Belle in Weight Pulling xD She usually wins or places in those. <br>I searched through Wildfire's event history a bit and entered her mostly in agility, so hopefully it won't be too long til we get some fame points. <br>You can turn Belle, I don't mind, I have Belle and Wildfire on the same 4 event/turn rotation so if you enter them both in 4 events before you turn them it's fine. </span></span></span><br><br>
    Dreamland wrote:
    1 pup, 0x4 female.
    <br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Eep, okay, you can release her xD I'mma send over 2k for the turning costs etc since we did it so much xD</span></span></span>
    VT.gif
    mcyumc.png
    15dqiqp.png
  • You know....? I believe it was Zoe that said breeding skill doesn't matter. She said that she doesn't even have 100 in breeding.
    <br><br>Okay thanks Zag. i bred my brazilians and they turned out the same in both kennels.. so im not really worried about it. :P <br><br>Erica.. okay wildfire.. i just bought her for her stats. i plan on breeding her at some point in time...
    Ven.png