Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want a slave? Erica is better :] ENDED!

edited December 2007 in Auction
<span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">Yes, I'm selling myself into slavery.. because I can, and because I'm poor xD<br><br>I will train 10-20 dogs for you, hopefully before the New Year, if not then probably by the end of the first week of January.</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:150"><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="color:blue">*MAXIMUM 8 YEARS GROOMING PER DOG! I HATE IT :]*</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred"><span style="font-weight:bold">Moving on. The dogs can be imports, toys, whatever. I don't care. Rough housing til age 20, whatever. xD Just <span style="text-decoration:underline">not that much</span> grooming! *suffocates*<br><br>So... <br>SB: 100K<br>MBI: 100K<br>BIN: 9 mil [I have high hopes :lol:]</span></span></span><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:150"><br><span style="color:blue">HB: BIN BY BOZZEH!</span></span></span><br><br><span style="font-weight:bold"><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:darkred">I will take gifties [but mind you, I'm very picky] and other things you can think of into consideration.</span></span></span>
VT.gif
mcyumc.png
15dqiqp.png

Comments