Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TPBM (returns again)

Comments

• Totally! <br>Yup, the other day I actually wore <span style="font-weight:bold">shoes</span> while riding a bike!! <span style="font-weight:bold">SHOES</span> I tell you!!! LOL.<br>TPBM is laughing at that comment I just made.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • False.. because I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you generally wear flip flops instead?? Oh well... <3 ya Myst! xD<br><br>The Person Below Me : Prefers Dogs to Cats - Rats to Hamsters - And Horses To Cows.. -.- (oh yes, I know ALL!)<br><br><span style="font-size:77">and if TPBM doesn't prefer dogs to cats or rats to hamsters or horses to cows then that person is confused and I am actually correct.</span><br><br>xD
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • well,I love cats too,but true.(yay!Dingo is with me!!!!!!)<br><br>TPBM,if they could,would swim every where they go?
    Siggy1_zps66f16ae2.png
    Not playing anymore...just popping on to get some art every now and then until my VPC runs out xD.
  • True! I loooooove to swim<br><br>TPBM writes stuff on their hands
    5x236g.jpg
  • True XD<br>TPBM has more then 3 dogs?<br><br><br>
    Zyndalee wrote:
    False.. because I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you generally wear flip flops instead?? Oh well... <3 ya Myst! xD<br><br>The Person Below Me : Prefers Dogs to Cats - Rats to Hamsters - And Horses To Cows.. -.- (oh yes, I know ALL!)<br><br><span style="font-size:77">and if TPBM doesn't prefer dogs to cats or rats to hamsters or horses to cows then that person is confused and I am actually correct.</span><br><br>xD
    <br>Nope, generally I wear no shoes cause when I normally rode I was in a hurry and I rarely wear shoes xD I hate most all shoes except for cowboy boots/riding boots.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • false<br><br><br> TPBM likes Hawaii five o
    f30fd24c56e1bcfc926883d6a51d5a00.gif
  • False. I have no idea what that is<br><br>TPBM enjoys watching thunderstorms
    5x236g.jpg
  • YES! lol<br>TPBM wants to learn to ride a horse?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • False, since I know how to ride. However I would like to improve my skills<br><br>TPBM is wearing lime green somewhere on their clothes
    5x236g.jpg
  • HOW DID YOU KNOW!!! *in the corner of the room thinking rockie is a mind reader*<br><br><br> TPBM has a horse
  • technically no, but I call her mine xD<br>tpbm has a fish?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Well I used to have a calico goldfish named Lily but she died last month :( She was over a year old so that's pretty long for a $2 goldfish lol
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • soooo whats the question...
    <br><br> TPBM has a vp account (haha this has to be true!)
  • nope nope, totally false,lol ... yeppers I do<br><br>TPBM hates to go clothes shopping
    5x236g.jpg
  • (sorry about the not putting a question thing earlier I was in a rush) and Absolutley False!! I Looovvve to shop!!! Me and my two best friends spend all day in the mall. <br><br>TPBM is as in love as I am with Tom Felton (Draco from Harry Potter)?
    51rezb.jpg
  • false, I dont like harry potter :P<br><br>tpbm has ridden a horse all their life?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#8080FF">*shiver* Nope. I only rode a little, until some horse mowed over me. Dx<br><br>TPBM prefers Harry Potter over Twilight. x] </span></span>
  • nope xD Ive actually seen some twilight stuff and read some books, its kinda stupid at some parts but for the most part it is better then what harry potter sounds like XD<br>tpbm loves pit bulls but has atleast one person in their family that hates them?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • <span style="font-size:85"><span style="color:#8080FF">No Potter?! :O<br><br>False, we're all Pittie lovers. <br><br>TPBM likes apples. o.o</span></span>
  • NO! Jk jk yeah,i do..but only from patty! lol<br><br><br>TPBM is pattys friend
  • Hmmm...I love everyone so i guess its true lol!<br><br><br><br>TPBM thinks that meeting your BF/GF on the street and saying "your accent isn't fooling anyone" and then being together for 6 years is romantic
  • False. Only because it would be even more romantic if it was for life instead of only 6 years<br><br>TPBM wants to get a tattoo
    5x236g.jpg
  • False. Only because it would be even more romantic if it was for life instead of only 6 years<br><br>
    <br>Well I am not too old yet and did this when I was 13 and still with him after 6 years lols!<br><br>And TRUE! I am just a scaredy cat!<br><br><br>TPBM loves to go fishing
  • Mad Dingo wrote:
    False. Only because it would be even more romantic if it was for life instead of only 6 years<br><br>
    <br>Well I am not too old yet and did this when I was 13 and still with him after 6 years lols!<br>
    <br> Oh ok, well then yes it sounds romantic,lol<br><br>Eh, false now. I used to love it though<br><br>TPBM prefers to live out in the country as opposed to the city
    5x236g.jpg
  • TOTALLY TRUE! XD<br><br>tpbm lives in a city bigger then 20k people
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • False. There's only about 2,000 people here,lol <br><br>TPBM refuses to drink plain water
    5x236g.jpg
  • Well, I drink plain water, but I HATE city water, if thats what you mean.<br><br>tpbm has a rotti or a pit?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • False, though I used to have 2 Pitties<br><br>TPBM's favorite color is purple
    5x236g.jpg
  • you did o.O thats AWESOME! haha<br><br>nope, teal and hunter green are my fav colors.<br><br>tpbm has no pets.
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • False. I have 6 dogs and a cat.<br><br>TPBM likes country music (not the obnoxious kind but like Taylor Swift, The Band Perry etc)?
    51rezb.jpg