Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TPBM (returns again)

Comments

• Depends on who you ask..<br><br>TPBM is remaining neutral in the situation above. XD
    FrostBite_zpsab645aba.png
  • No! Down with the psychopathic Emme and her gremlin assisstant Rockie!<br><br>Tpbm is plotting revenge against Frostbight as well.
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Yes! We must join together to defeat the not so mighty ZYN!<br><br><br><br><br>TPBM wants to find my gimp.. the string, not the program.
    liglw.jpg
  • Yeah. So I can fly it at your face.<br><br>Tpbm is laughing while fatly eating cookies.
  • I wish I had cookies :(<br><br><br>TPBM is scanning pictures :/ not fun.
    liglw.jpg
  • Nope<br><br>TPBM hates when commercials come on the TV.
  • Unless they are funny commercials, yes.<br><br><br>TPBM has a hard time with spelling *raises hand*
    liglw.jpg
  • Haha! Sometimes! When I get excited I spell and talk terribly. lol <br><br>TPBM has a splinter in their hand and cannot get it out!<br><br>Can someone help me please!!
  • Put duct tape on it and pull fast!<br>And nope<br><br>TPBM is dying slowly of boredom
    5x236g.jpg
  • Stress maybe, but not boredom.<br><br><br>TPBM is tired but needs to take a shower.
    liglw.jpg
  • Pretty much the story of my life. XD Sort of, haha. <br><br>TPBM is watching Harry Potter? c:
  • NOT ANYMORE 8D<br><br>TPBM is.. watching a documentary?
  • No, The Mask of Zorro! <br><br>TPBM is a fan of Zorro!
  • The only thing I know about Zoro is that he likes the letter Z. O.o<br><br>Tpbm likes spicey stuffz.
  • Yep!<br><br>TPBM loves frozen yogurt
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Yea.<br><br><br>TPBM loves to eat fruits over junk foods? (I wish)
    SDHBLAH.png
  • I really do. :) Fruits are my candeh. xD<br><br>Tpbm is more of a loner then outgoing.
  • I really do. :) Fruits are my candeh. xD<br><br>Tpbm is more of a loner then outgoing.
  • I am more outgoing =DD<br>TPBM just woke up and looks like a raccoon because they forgot to wipe their make-up off last night xD
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • Haha actually yes. I didnt just wake up but I looked like that when I did wake up(;<br><br>TPBM has read the Twilight series? I'm on Eclipse right now(: Waiting for the 2nd Hunger Games book =D
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • edited March 2012 99.33.92.77
    Haha no.... I'm really not into that stuff... :oops: <br><br><br>TPBM loves to be on the computer more than outside?
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Yes! I like being outside just not getting all sweaty =P But I'd rather be in the air conditioning on VP or Photobucket lol.<br><br>TPBM likes Cherry Limeade? It's amazingg!
    51rezb.jpg
  • Huh. Never tried it... Will be sure to try it sometime! Wonder where they sell it.... LOLZ<br><br><br>TPBM has tried Hawaiian Pizza? With pineapple, and canadian bacon
    SDHBLAH.png
  • The person who named that type of pizza is mental. I AM part Hawaiian, and I laugh when people decide things are 'hawaiian' just because they add pineapple to it. Like seriously, how does adding cheap fruit and CANADIAN bacon make the pizza HAWAIIAN?? It doesn't make me mad, their concept just doesn't make sense. -___- I'm not a fan, but I have tried it. -End Rant- <br> <br>Tpbm likes cats better when they're babies... cause when they grow up they can be little jerks. xD
  • So. Freaking. True!<br><br>TPBM likes Chevy
    5x236g.jpg
  • Yes, because Chevy runs deep. -__o<br> -Commercial reference anyone?-<br><br>Tpbm has a commercial they've seen stuck in their head.
  • Well. I do now..thanks a lot Zyn,lol It's that dog racing commercial from the Super Bowl, where the French Bulldog does the moonwalk<br><br>TPBM wants to go for a walk, but is feeling too lazy
    5x236g.jpg
  • Yes!! And my poor dogs are just waiting around... Yesterday I was in the same spot for TEN hours. If you let me, I will be the laziest person you know. O.o<br><br>Tpbm ish not as lazy as meh. -__-
  • Haha about the same :shock: Love to chill out/veg out<br><br><br>TPBM is going to go outside or just came from outside.
    SDHBLAH.png
  • Nope. Laying in bed on VP on my iPod touch, watching a movie with my 8 yr old sister.<br><br>TPBM likes Nicholas Sparks books? I Lolita The Last Song and Dear John :cry: I cry every time.
    51rezb.jpg