Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TPBM (returns again)

Comments

• Yep.<br>TPBM still has the collar from their first dog? (I do! :P)
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Yes. <3 My uncle also has a collar from his first dog. I found it in his truck and realized just how much men can bond to their dogs too. That collar is 22 years old! He kept it all this time and still looks at it sometimes. He never got another dog.<br><br>Tpbm treats their dogs like people sometimes. (I know I do, and no matter how many times ive been told not too, I still do, and my dogs are the most well behaved humans. xD)
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • True! My Yorkie sleeps in bed with me with her own pillow and blanket lolz<br>TPBM can not wait till next weekend!! (I know I can't!)
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Yep! Next Saturday is Larus thirteenth weight pull competition. Shes gonna be doing upwards of 6-7 thousand pounds, and I cant wait! <br><br>Tpbm has some sort of rodent pet.
  • Does a Guinea pig count? If so yes.<br><br><br>TBPM Thinks American Bullies are awesome!
    liglw.jpg
  • I think MINE are awesome, the muscular bully, leggy type. Not so much the short, squat, ugly ones though. xD You know you only like them because you love my am Bully, Chronic. You stalker. xD <br><br>Tpbm has a stalker!
  • No, I is one! And I learned more about them and their personality sounds SUPER!<br><br><br><br>TPBM is a stalker xD
    liglw.jpg
  • Yes!!!! Muahaha! Any dog can have a super personality when bred and trained right. Chronic is actually half vicious because of her breeder. Cant always trust what the Internet says! All dogs are different. <br><br>Tpbm owns a bird of some sort.
  • I wish! And I got it of a very reputable site! <br><br><br><br>TPBM Wants to live in Hawaii or somewhere tropically.. I want to live in Hawaii. so warm!
    liglw.jpg
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Yeshhh!!Haha`.Of Course!</span><br><br><br><span style="color:#0080BF">Tpbm Has Atleast 1 Pitbull In Their Kennel?</span>
    300gzlw.jpg
  • YEAH! -.- <br><br>@EM, Very reputable sites haven't tested every single Bully in the world. O.o If you get one, reguardless of what you've heard, you need to go to a good breeder. Not every Am Bully will have the same personality. What I'm saying is, if you get one, get one from me. -_- LOL!<br><br>Tpbm has a bestest VP friend. <3
  • Yes I do! Her name is Frostbight! And thats the only place to get one!<br><br>TPBM Wants to pay to move me to Hawaii!
    liglw.jpg
  • Nope. Id move BabyBean before I moved you!<br><br>Tpbm has huge feet!!
  • 8.5 in Osiris's. Is that big? I'm sure... But you would give me a dog first! Which is way more important!<br><br><br><br><br>TPBM loves walking around barefoot. YOu can't find me with shoes on ever in the summer XD
    liglw.jpg
  • Yep. Over here its just soft grass and sand, I walk around barefoot year round.<br><br>Tpbm had a strict childhood. While I was able to go anywhere and do anything I wanted. xD
  • Nope! I could do anything as long as I stayed in touch and was a good little girl! Although I live on a mountain so I never like walking anywhere.<br><br><br>TPBM Likes Chex -gags-
    liglw.jpg
  • Only the chocolate one...<br><br>TPBM likes mint Oreos?
    5x236g.jpg
  • Nom Nom Nom yes!<br><br><br>TPBM wish they had hand warmers on keyboards to keep your hands warm while typing.
    liglw.jpg
  • No needs. O.o its not cold.<br><br>Tpbm is terrible at making banners. <span style="font-size:85">(Ill be the judge of this!) lol</span>.
  • True. xD<br>TPBM loves Zing (aka Zyndalee) XD
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Liar! You make great banners! You made mine. -_-<br><br>Yes, tis true, I loveth Zyndalee. xD<br><br>Tpbm would stalk Myst if allowed. O.o
  • I would, but I'm so busy stalking you!
    liglw.jpg
  • Em, you're crazy you crazy bean. O.o<br><br>Tpbm likes taking LONG walks with their dog.
  • Nope! XD I don't like long walks, and neither do the dogs. They just stop, pant, and look at me like,<span style="font-style:italic">Can we go home now?</span><br><br>TPBM owns at least two animals. c:
  • Way more!<br><br><br><br>TPBM is kicking me because I forgot to put a TPBM last time!
    liglw.jpg
  • Yep! XD<br>TPBM is eating?
    qqz5hd.png
    I <3 Keith Urban!
  • Nope, but I'm cooking,lol<br><br>TPBM is chatting with their best friend?
    5x236g.jpg
  • No<br><br>TPBM wants to aggro max a dog for me. XP
  • I would love to!<br><br>TPBM Is sorry for me because I have to eat my ice cream with a fork. (there are no clean spoons :()
    liglw.jpg
  • No I'm shaking my head at your laziness.-_o<br><br>Tpbm is nodding their head in agreement to what is said below:<br> <br>Dogs often have teeth. O.o