Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TPBM (returns again)

Comments

• Yep. One and only one. I generally CAN'T STAND dog hair... so I only have one Teddy bear at night. O.o<br><br>Tpbm has a few undone assignments due in school. O.o
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Nope, no school for me, soooo I don't see how that's possible. :)<br><br><br>TPBM really needs to go to the bathroom.
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Nahhh`.Haha`.</span><br><br><br>TPBM Feeds Their Dog Puppy/Dog Chow.?
    300gzlw.jpg
  • :shock: <br>Ehh *squirms* Ick no! Never! Never in a million years! *shivers* my dogs eat Canidae raw mixture. <br><br><br><br>TPBM rides horses :mrgreen:
    liglw.jpg
  • When I get the chance to. I'm not able to ride nearly as often as I wish I could now, but I used to ride frequently.<br><br>TPBM has recently started watching a new tv show and is addicted to it now
    5x236g.jpg
  • The only time I watch TV is when I cant sleep, and usually it's cartoons because thats the only thing Laru will sit and watch with me. xD<br><br>TPBM is a major procrastinator... like me. -.-
  • Very true. Which is probably why I all my teachers in high school hated me,lol<br><br>TPBM has been attacked by a bat (the animal, not a baseball bat,lol) before
    5x236g.jpg
  • Yes actually. I dunno if you'd consider it an ATTACK or not, but when Bully was a puppy I took him up into the mountains for a hike, and we went into this <span style="font-weight:bold">really</span> dark and narrow cave. Bully could barely fit, so when we walked in and bats started swooping down at us he had nowhere to run and was stuck in the little cave with bats hitting his head. xD But he never even yelped or got scared, just sorta stood there and snapped his jaws at the air. I know a ton of other dogs that would have freaked out and started screaming bloody murder/flailing around. 0.0<br><br>TPBM woke up unsually early this morning.
  • Kind of. I played guitar and sang backup in my youth band's fist major performance last night and seemed that everything went wrong so I woke up still kinda sick from last night. Plus my cat woke me up sitting on my face =P<br><br>TPBM is in a band or whishes they could be in a band?
    51rezb.jpg
    "I feel infinite." -The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • I wouldn't really want to be in a band again... ever. :/ But I was lead singer in a group for two years after I did show choir. I told them that I was only doing it for fun and that I wouldn't ever want our 'band' to go anywhere but local. They had other ideas, and tried desperately to get famous.. which is when I left. I have three people that blame me for a fail at being celebrity rock stars now. -.-<br><br>TPBM has work to do, but would rather be on VP posting pointless posts. xD
  • Yepperoni. I really need to be up doing Math but whatever.<br><br>Sorry about the band thing. I play in my church's youth band and we all pretty much have the same idea of where we want to go with it. Our goal is to start playing for other youth groups and eventually get to play at this huge christian concert that our youth goes to every year. We played for the first time in fron of another youth last night and it went horribly bad.<br><br>TPBM is cold right now?
    51rezb.jpg
  • Very D: We've been getting snow all week. Yuck. Now I need to trek to work in it.<br><br><br>TPBM got an awesome new banner, like me! :D
    GKEBannerRESIZE_zps822c8535.jpg
  • Yepperz!!<br>TPBM loves to draw but thinks they can't
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • Yes, but it's not that i think i can't. I <span style="font-style:italic">can't.</span> :3<br><br><br>TPBM is terrified of spiders. xD
    xq7f6.jpg
  • True!<br>TPBM is scared of clowns
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Nope but my bestfriend is lol<br>TPBM is glad its the weekend
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • TRUE!!<br>TPBM love Cold Case
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Never watched it..<br>TPBM likes to watch the food network??
    bannerfans_715220.jpg
    02/22/14 <3
  • No. I only like putting it on because it gets my mom hungry and she'll start cooking whatevers on the show. My mother is amazing. <3 Yumm..<br><br>Tpbm loves their mother more then any other person in this world. xD
  • Yuppers!<br><br><br>TPBM hands are cold from typing... mine are.
    liglw.jpg
  • No. But my leg is wet. Dubbie decided he wanted to groom it. O.o<br><br>Tpbm has more then seven tvs in there house. We have nine, and were getting more. Preparing for our super bowl party. xD
  • I think we have like three... so no.<br><br><br>TPBM wonders how people in Hawaii get around? And if they have a car for each island they go to...
    liglw.jpg
  • edited January 2012 70.170.93.49
    lol. They stay on one island! Or fly in a plane.. like normal people. <br><br>Tpbm is emme.
  • <a href="http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5503046"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5503046</a>; But what id you need to go to a different isle because you don't have a Walmart of something??<br><br>TPBM thinks Zing needs to get her act together.
    liglw.jpg
  • No I don't, loser. <br><br>Tpbm has numchuck skills.
  • No haha but I know a guy who took karate with my sister who gave himself a black eye with them once ;) it was quite hilarious.<br><br>TPBM has more than three dogs? I have six.
    51rezb.jpg
  • Haa, lucky. I wish! I just have one dog. <3 He's the best, though.<br><br><br>TPBM likes to work on lines?
    xq7f6.jpg
  • Yepperz!<br>TPBM has stormy weather going on right now
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • True. It's snowing like crazy here >.< And later I think we're supposed to get freezing rain. Oh joy...<br><br>TPBM wishes they lived in a different state
    5x236g.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:85">Wow. Its storming here too! And we NEVER get storms. Last time it rained even slightly was four months ago. </span><br><br>Sometimes I wish I did. And then I think about moving. But then I think about shipping ten dogs to another state. And I start loving this state again and convincing myself I wanna live here. -_-<br><br>Tpbm talks to much.