Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TPBM (returns again)

Comments

• No. I'm eating a Jolly Rancher...similar?? xD<br><br>TPBM is tall. 0.0
    Goodbye old VP, hello disaster. xD
  • Yes, yes I am xD<br><br><br>TPBN- Didn't notice I used an N when it is supposed to be an m. Bwhaha
    liglw.jpg
  • ME! I am guilty! <br><br>TPBM- <br>Is..watching lifetime on tv
    SmiLe :)

fightorflight_zpsveosejjv.jpg 
  • I no likey lifetime. 0.0<br><br>TPBM has a lot of A.D.D moments. xD
  • Nope I am sitting cozied up in my chair on my laptop watching crazy annoying people on lifetime<br><br>TPNM has a kindle

• Yep. My new kindle touch is my pride... when it wants to work well. xD<br><br>TPBM is short. 0.0
  • Guilty as charged! <br>I love my kindle! :P <br><br>TPBM um.... Has agolden retreiver

• no retrievers here! I have a Maltese chihuahua and something else mix<br><br><br><br><br>tpbm knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop
    icantsleep.jpg
  • 24958556543656535465465465463554635465468789720 if you are a worm *they have np tongue* <br><br>TPBM um... is thinking of something I can put here!

• Yes, I know, but the world shall never find out.<br><br>TPBM is jealous of my knowledge. XP
  • OMg! I an now forever jealous xD <br><br>TPBM eats french fries with Mayo

• Eww. Yuck. No. <br><br>TPBM dips french fries in Wendy's frostys.
  • Me Me me!! <br>I love Mc Donalds frosties too!! <br><br>TPBM.... has shared an ice cream with a dog before.. *I did with my beagle when I was in 2nd grade,,lol* gRoss!

• No, but I tried a dog biscuit when I was little... It was sorta like the bacon kind.<br><br>TPBM has tasted dog food before.
  • Hmm.... No but both of my siblings have :x <br><br>TPBM has had a dog run away....

• Never. My dogs wont even walk out a doorway without my permission.<br><br>TPBM will always prefer dogs over cats. (answer is yes). xD
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">Guilty as charged! *even though I have a kitty*</span><br><span style="color:#FF0080">TPBM dips their Wendy's nuggets into their Frosty</span>
    bgsdxf.jpg
    If you like my avatar or graphics that you have seen by me, check out this link
  • edited December 2011 67.252.45.199
    Ew! Never!<br><br><br>TPBM thinks its time for me to go to bed xD (3:24 am)
    liglw.jpg
  • Duh! You told me you were going to bed, jelloh!!<br><br>Tpbm likes jack in the box!!
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">I have had it one or two times and it is good</span><br><span style="color:#FF0040">TPBM has a laptop/Mac instead of a big computer.</span>
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • yes!!!!!! i could not live without one<br><br><br><br>tpbm wonders why theyre so hungry all of a sudden
    icantsleep.jpg
  • <span style="color:#800080">Lolz now that you said something yes</span><br><span style="color:#FF0080">TPBM has nothing to eat at home</span>
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • im not at home but theyre is still noting to eat there... i checked this morning
    icantsleep.jpg
  • You forgot to ask something. :/ <br><br>Tpbm is on the forums more then the game itself...
  • <span style="color:#FF0080">Yes! But usually I pull them both up and have them going together, but I keep the forums up and check them even when I am not playing.</span><br><span style="color:#8000BF">TPBM got a camera/Kindle for Christmas. I got an AMAZING camera that I love (:</span>
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • Nope, no electronics. But my mom got a camera for her birthday for agility. (her birthday is the 25)<br><br><br>Tpbm Thinks its funny when sentenced don't always end the way you think they elephant.
    liglw.jpg
  • yes<br><br><br><br>tpbm hates pineapples unlike me! (and my guinea pig)
    icantsleep.jpg
  • Nope. Being raised in Hawaii makes you love pineapples! lol <br><br>Tpbm takes competing their dogs in real life seriously. (When I compete, I compete to WIN!!) *angry, crazy, game face* <br><br>xP
  • <span style="color:#8000BF">HECK YES!! I love to compete</span><br><span style="color:#FF00BF">TPBM has at least one agility dog</span>
    bgsdxf.jpg
  • I have three. :) With ten others for different comps. <br><br>Tpbm has volunteered at an animal shelter.