Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PLEASE HELP! WILL PAY!

edited December 2007 in Artist Alley
Hiya! I am having some serious case of drawingspazma, which means that I really want to draw and color but I really suck at it. So here is what I'm gonna do about it! :D <br><br>I need a nice teacher, and a patient one, who will help me learn to color lineart. Yes, I do like coloring more than drawing :wink: . <br><br>My only programs are GIMP and Paint, and I do not have a tablet *sniffle*. Basically, I would like to have someone who would draw something, then instruct me how to color it. I am very good at screenies and can post the screenies in PMs, ect. <br><br>I will pay you for your help! Name your price, if anyone is interested. Or else I'll go the rest of my life drooling at other people's coloring while I myself can barely bucket fill. :oops: If you think you can put up with little miss me, please fill this out:<br><br>
<span style="font-weight:bold">Coloring AND Drawing Examples:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Patience Level:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Activeness:</span><br><span style="font-weight:bold">Anything else you think I should know:</span>
<br><br>Name your price! I'm in desperation here! :shock: <br><br>NOTE: I will not be offended if nobody is willing to train me. Haa haa, I can be quite the tough cookie. I do draw well, I just can't computerize it. That's my main issue here.
silverr.jpg

Comments