Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Females: Neutered??!!

edited December 2007 in Game Suggestions
If my assumption is correct, female dogs are supposed to be spayed, not neutered. The option of "neuter this dog!" appears on both genders! I'm not asking for much (like, the reward doesn't need to change or anything) but really, it would be a whole lot more accurate if the female option was to be Spayed, not Neutered.
silverr.jpg

Comments

• Neutered is a general term that applies to both, if I'm not mistaken. Spayed is just a more specific way to put it. Also, it would require unnecessary coding on Nef's part.
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • Tina Wolf wrote:
    If my assumption is correct, female dogs are supposed to be spayed, not neutered. The option of "neuter this dog!" appears on both genders! I'm not asking for much (like, the reward doesn't need to change or anything) but really, it would be a whole lot more accurate if the female option was to be Spayed, not Neutered.
    <br><br>Which means more information placed into the game, means it'll slow down more, and possibly encounter more problems...<br><br>The dog is spayed nevertheless, so really now :roll:
    BREEDS: Anatolians, Alapaha BBBs, Royal Wolf, Mioritics, Hell Hounds, Chinooks, Hookaido Inus PB: Kyuubi no Kitsune
  • I think that it would be alot easier to tell which gender the dog was before which could be better for naming etc... <br>And you could tell mutt genders apart. <br>I suggested this earlier this year. And my idea was kind of just pushed to the bottom.
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • <span style="color:blue"><span style="font-size:150">It would be nice to know what gender dogs were before they were neutered.<br><br>Maybe if they just added in a bit which says male neutered / female neutered. I'd be happy with that.<br><br>I'm not all too bothered about the whole spayed/neutered thing</span></span>
    I'm not on much anymore, If I win anything PM me.... Thanks
  • ~Topleaf~ wrote:
    I think that it would be alot easier to tell which gender the dog was before which could be better for naming etc... <br>And you could tell mutt genders apart. <br>I suggested this earlier this year. And my idea was kind of just pushed to the bottom.
    <br><br><br>That happened to me too. It would be nice to have a way to tell males and females apart though. Although I guess it would slow down vp more.
  • Then why not simply make mutts breedable? It's been said and fought against. But. Heck, I'd buy imports to breed them. :P
    2mhssbd.png
  • Dreamland wrote:
    Then why not simply make mutts breedable? It's been said and fought against. But. Heck, I'd buy imports to breed them. :P
    <br>Then maybe mutts could -actually- have amazing stats.Its kinda hard to get a 10x4 mutt if you cant breed the parents