Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Loving Memory of Sern

2»

Comments

• I shall get mine in as soon as I get text on it.. any idea on what it should say?
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • Write a letter or something. Or like, you will never be forgotten. Or a quote she liked and stuff.
    Huzzah for corny jokes! XD
    Sernum's RL Friend.
    2cg4sh.jpg
    6fj99jm.gif
  • Well.. I didn't really know her all that well. Think it would be okay if I signed it.. "Love all your VP friends" ?
    12.png
  • I am offering my services of the free stamp buisness to offer you Sern lovers a chance to have a Sern stamp.<br><br>Tell me the full name and what you would like on it (Private Message only please..I won't be reading this post again). <br><br>It will be a limited edition one. Only available to those who want it, share it amongst yourselves for it will NOT be placed in the collection.
  • yes it would be fine to write love all your VP friends.
    Sernum's RL Friend.
    2cg4sh.jpg
    6fj99jm.gif
  • OKay thanks! I will get it in soon xD
    12.png
  • Hi I just started playing vp again after being awhile for quite some time. What is going on with Sern? I remember her name on here... I feel soooo lost. :(
    VVTBanner.jpg
  • Ok wow. <br>Christmas break is over.<br>This is Sern's Christmas present.<br>There aren't any banners.<br>So those who promised better get busy.<br>Because right now I am kind of disappointed.<br>So post or give a picture or something.<br> :)
    Sernum's RL Friend.
    2cg4sh.jpg
    6fj99jm.gif
  • Crap! I forgot about this!
    2dbtohy.png