Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Okay A lot to say about my Dwarf Hamsters...

edited November 2007 in General Discussion
Okay a few months back I got two dwarf hamsters. To find out only now that one was a boy, the other a girl.<br><br><br>So anyway My male, died yesterday morning.<br>Which makes Crzy very sad :(<br>But My female is pregnet and due Dec. 2!<br><br><br><br>So I'm hoping she will carry his pups so I still have a part of him :(<br><br><br><br>Her name is Moose, and his name was Peanut.<br><br><br><br> <span style="color:blue"><span style="font-size:150">R.I.P Peanut<br>September ??, 2007 - November 27, 2007</span></span><br><br><br>WIll update in a few days to tell you how Moosey Is doing!
2i9pkeo.png
2iuyey1.gif
2hxofig.gif
4zappqv.png

Comments

• Aww. Congrats and I'm sorry! I can't wait to move. 'cause when we do, I'm going to breed and show and sell guinea pigs. After a year, I'm still debating the breed. Though I'd like to do peruvians, I really don't think I could manage 10 guinea pigs with 1 1/2 hours groom per pig :shock: Maybe 1-2 and breed them once as a little side project and then I do a lower maintenance breed. I've basically ruled out Texels/Peruvs. for that reason. Though texels only have about 9 months of showing in them because their hair straightens.. <br><br>If this goes well will you go into breeding them?
    2mhssbd.png
  • Yeah definatly. Well its EXTREMELY coincedental because My neighbor wanted to get a hammy so I suggested she get a male so they could breed. That day I took Moose to Emilys just to hang out ( she didn't have a hamster) And when I got back after hourse of talking and researching breeding hamsters with Emil I put Moose back in the cage with her ( I though sister) and all of a sudden they started breeding lol.<br><br><br><br>So Yeah.<br><br><br>I love you Peanut!
    2i9pkeo.png
    2iuyey1.gif
    2hxofig.gif
    4zappqv.png
  • karolina4 wrote:
    Yeah definatly. Well its EXTREMELY coincedental because My neighbor wanted to get a hammy so I suggested she get a male so they could breed. That day I took Moose to Emilys just to hang out ( she didn't have a hamster) And when I got back after hourse of talking and researching breeding hamsters with Emil I put Moose back in the cage with her ( I though sister) and all of a sudden they started breeding lol.<br><br><br><br>So Yeah.<br><br><br>I love you Peanut!
    Wow. XP<br><br>Yeah. My male guinea(RIP Rocco) was neutered. But he is still breedable for like a month. And none of my females were spayed. So.. we had to watch them or separate them. And I had to go to the bathroom and they started mating. So I was worried. But nope. No pups. He bred to Hazey(RIP) she was a cutie. With her mohawk. She was an Abby mix. :P <br><br>I'm clutzilla did breed dwarfs. Not sure if they still do. Ori did too.
    2mhssbd.png
  • Wow Lmao. Thanks.<br><br><br><br>Hope you decide on a breed.
    2i9pkeo.png
    2iuyey1.gif
    2hxofig.gif
    4zappqv.png
  • Hehe. Thanks. Let me know how they turn out!<br><br>Jasper breeds and shows rabbits :P<br><br>SO much to keep track of with guineas!
    2mhssbd.png
  • That sounds fun w/ alot of work also ^_^