Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dearly Beloved...

12346»

Comments

• MondyFlax wrote:
    Then I declare of changing that for no reason. xD<br><br>Couple Names: Dusty & ..Nicky!<br>Date of Marriage: Today. <br>Why: Because they make a wonderful couple.. XD
    <br><br>LOL,<br>Well thank you =P
  • <span style="font-size:75">o.o This is an odd post. xD<br>I LOVE it <3<br>Lmfao..</span>
  • Hehe.<br><br>Couple Names: Kibby & Cybe<br>Date of Marriage: Today. <br>Why: I said so..<br><br>Couple Names: Kibby & Woody<br>Date of Marriage: Today. <br>Why: I dunno.. I said.. cuz..<br><br>Couple Names: Kibby & Krow<br>Date of Marriage: Today. <br>Why: I luff Kro<333 xD
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • It'd be nice if someone told me before they forced me into marriage.
    slipknot-1.png
  • >D I L U!
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Jazz wrote:
    lmao! I'm married to a buncha people who left!
    <br><span style="font-size:75">Wonder why they left... *cough cough cough*<br>ilu! <3<br><br><br>Am I one of the only people who not only were forced to be married, but also remained faithful? xD<br><br>Jazz. You have like.. 14 people you're married to.</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • No, as far as I know I'm still only married to Alpha.
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • <span style="font-size:75">I'm not alone! Yay!<br>Was it forced? =D</span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • DREAMY i love your banner
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • It was forced. Horse came into chat bragging (slight exaggeration) that she was married and I said I was still single And Alpha was like Not anymore! So yeah, it was kinda forced lol. At least I knew about it though lol
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • Hehe.. I'm glad I'm not married to any one. xD
    bluehh.
  • Couple Names: Dusty and Bluey <br>Date of Marriage: Today <br>Why: Cause we share our dark emo corner, duh! and we're awesome o.o<br><br>Buahahahhaa >D
  • woah, deja vu! <br><br>Dreamland, that (look up) is pretty much how my marrage happened lol
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • Couple Names: Dusty && Bluey<br>Date of Marriage: 5/8/09<br>Date of Divorce: 5/8/09 <br>Why you want to break up: Dusty forced me into marriage! D:<
    bluehh.
  • BlueIsis wrote:
    Couple Names: Dusty && Bluey<br>Date of Marriage: 5/8/09<br>Date of Divorce: 5/8/09 <br>Why you want to break up: Dusty forced me into marriage! D:<
    <br><br>Heyy! XD I was forced into marriage too! Just look at the last few posts xD<br><br>You know I just realized what a weird place vp forums has gotten o__0
  • not the forum, just these posys and players :P :D
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • Anirbas wrote:
    not the forum, just these posys and players :P :D
    <br><br>Lol, yeah, you're right =P
  • Anirbas wrote:
    woah, deja vu! <br><br>Dreamland, that (look up) is pretty much how my marrage happened lol
    <span style="font-size:75">XD <br>At least you knew. Jeeze. All I got was a message with the subject being <br>"GUESS WHAT!11!!!" and then the message saying that I was married. Noooo explanation. </span>
    2mhssbd.png
  • lol. yeah, i did get the better deal. But I haven't seen her in awhile D:
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • Dreamland wrote:
    Anirbas wrote:
    woah, deja vu! <br><br>Dreamland, that (look up) is pretty much how my marrage happened lol
    <span style="font-size:75">XD <br>At least you knew. Jeeze. All I got was a message with the subject being <br>"GUESS WHAT!11!!!" and then the message saying that I was married. Noooo explanation. </span>
    <br>Haha. I'm an evil brat.<br><br>xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • <span style="font-size:92">Couple Names: Dusty and Snady. >D<br>Date of Marriage: Today<br>Why: Because Dusty is a dust bunny that I luff. :D<br><br>Couple Names: Snady and Lizzy and Horse and Rikka<br>Date of Marriage: Today<br>Why: Because we are the snadtastic 4, duhh.<br><br>Couple Names: Snady and Bluey. :D<br>Date of Marriage: Today.<br>Why: Because Bluey loves me. ;D</span>
  • SandyPaws wrote:
    <span style="font-size:92">Couple Names: Dusty and Snady. >D<br>Date of Marriage: Today<br>Why: Because Dusty is a dust bunny that I luff. :D</span>
    <br><br>Hurray! xD Snady is snad o.o<br><br>(this marriage thing is SO weird rofl)
  • you guys are all weird. xD Especially the person who made this post...
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • I am not sure what wierder the fact that this is so popular or that fact that i sat here and read it all.... :shock:
    Shouldhave.gif
  • .... rosie ish lonely in the VP world! someone marry me?<br><br>here's my 'single vpian profile':<br>
    hey, single flower lookin' for some virtualpups companionship.<br>I'm a spunky BLANK year old Brit, living in BLANK. and blimey does it rain and bluster a lot here.<br>lookin' for a forum marriage in the long run, but anything's good atm. <br>I enjoy graphics design, roleplaying, music on the darker side of life (but not 'emo' or metal), and anything victorian, lacey or stripey, and staying up into the early hours of the morning<br>This would be a two timing relationship, I do have a RL bf, but I get lonely as he's away with his job. <br>feel like picking me up? post a marriage proposal to me via PM or even on the general board if you like Public Display of Affection like I do :]<br><br>LOOK FORWARD TO THE BIG DAY WHERE I WALK DOWN THE VIRTUAL AISLE IN A PURPLE AND BLACK CORSET DRESS! ^^

<br><br>*snerk*lol
    WHITECHRISTMASSIG1.png

(email/msn is now posted, so add me, but make sure to let me know who you are :] )
  • Couple Names: Jazz and Ludie<br>Date of Marriage: Today.<br>Why: Because I love her and we both love Jasper
    2dbtohy.png
  • LMAO wow this is really old I forgot about this o.o
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.