Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dearly Beloved...

Comments

• :wink:
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • The more discreet, the better.<br>I hoped I used that word right. lol
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • You did.<br><br>Names: Aziu and forbiddinforest<br>Cuz: its an arranged marriage<br>Date:12/8/07<br><br>They hate echother. Ha... this will go over well.
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • People:Moony Wheaty<br>Date: Today :)
    ccf3ec1cafcdf67c83857705ffcc4d77-d5ztjco.gif
  • kimmy the child adoption post got deleted.
  • O.o when did I marry Wheaty?
  • Alabama said I could do this :P<br><br> :arrow:
    Semper Fi.
  • Names: Grape and Sunneh<br>Cuz: Were besties ^^<br>Date:6/12/08
    Semper Fi.
  • lmao! I'm married to a buncha people who left!
    2dbtohy.png
  • :lol: I noticed that
    Semper Fi.
  • Jazz forced me to marry her XP Twas brutal.
    Bye.
  • ;O Naw
    Semper Fi.
  • Since when did I give consent to my marriage? :shock:
    topleaf-1.pngleafyegg.gif<-Lenny *hugs lolo*
  • Jazz forced me to marry her XP Twas brutal.
    <br>I forced a lotta people to marry me :P
    2dbtohy.png
  • lol :D
    Semper Fi.
  • Omg... this this brings back wonderful memories. lol<br><br>(forced marriages are soo out of style now. lol)
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • XD<br>Im still married to Wheaty,Nickel and Darky O.O
  • ;o and now meh!
    Semper Fi.
  • This like. DIED. o.o Fail.
    i know you're supposed to cherish life , but this crap isn't paradise .
    love&&lifegaurds , mondy♥; .
  • Dude I totally remember when me and Alpha got married LOL *wanders back to the chat in VP*<br><br>Horse: I got married today!<br>Girly: I'm still single =)<br>Alpha: Oh no you're not! <br><br>it was something to that effect. Good times lol
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • o.o wow, I was married to multiple people and never knew.. >.>
    All good things must come to an end. All endings will begin new good things.
    mini_nickel_vere_roan_quin_by_evlonarts_d6ih13_by_jaded_night-d775ero.png
  • HAHA I remember this<br><br>It still gets brought up on chat a couple times a month or at least it used to xD
    2dbtohy.png
  • Anirbas wrote:
    Dude I totally remember when me and Alpha got married LOL *wanders back to the chat in VP*<br><br>Horse: I got married today!<br>Girly: I'm still single =)<br>Alpha: Oh no you're not! <br><br>it was something to that effect. Good times lol
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">LOL. Good times. I remember that night too.<br>You were so weirded out. xDD</span></span>
    12.png
    Thanks for the lovely banner, Nickel :)
  • I'm getting married again. Rofl. I'm bringin it back aliiiiive!<br><br>Couple Names: Kibbeh & Horse<br>Date of Marriage: Now.<br>Why: BECAUSE. o.o<br><br>Couple Names: Wheateh & Kibbeh<br>Date of Marriage: Now.<br>Why: BECAUSE I SAID SO D;<br><br>Couple Names: Bobbycat & Kibbeh<br>Date of Marriage: Now.<br>Why: I said so =D<br><br>Couple Names: Kimmeh & Kibbeh<br>Date of Marriage: 13/12/2080.<br>Why: Cuz I like the name Kimmeh!<br><br>Couple Names: Almy & Kibbeh<br>Date of Marriage: Today<br>Why: I lurve herr XD
  • Couple Names: Jazz & Horse<br>Date of Marriage: Today.<br>Why: BECAUSE I SAID SO. <br><br>Couple Names: Jazz & Wheaty & Horse<br>Date of Marriage: Now.<br>Why: Um, because we all love Gossip Girl duh.<br><br>Couple Names: Max & Fang<br>Date of Marriage: RIGHT NOW.<br>Why: Cause we're soul mates of course.<br><br>Couple Names: Jazz & Snad<br>Date of Marriage: Whatever.<br>Why: Cause I said so and Snady loves me
    2dbtohy.png
  • Anirbas wrote:
    Dude I totally remember when me and Alpha got married LOL *wanders back to the chat in VP*<br><br>Horse: I got married today!<br>Girly: I'm still single =)<br>Alpha: Oh no you're not! <br><br>it was something to that effect. Good times lol
    <br><br><span style="font-size:75"><span style="color:#ff00d2">LOL. Good times. I remember that night too.<br>You were so weirded out. xDD</span></span>
    <br><br>Was not! It was just kinda strange because I didn't get the memo.... I actually thought you were married.... lol good times
    2u5urkp.jpg
  • *evil chuckle*<br>I never got married >D I make everyone sneeze :roll:
  • Then I declare of changing that for no reason. xD<br><br>Couple Names: Dusty & ..Nicky!<br>Date of Marriage: Today. <br>Why: Because they make a wonderful couple.. XD
  • Do you guys really want me to update this thing? lol
    kimyo.jpeg 31275.png
  • Yesyesyes<333 XD