Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A couple of ideas..

I just have two ideas, and I personally think one is better than the other. Number two was just a thought, in passing:<br><br>1) On the events page, I think it would be helpful if there could be a sign or something beside the name of the event that your dog has already been entered in. This way, we don't get confused, and go to the wrong event (some people that host events have the exact same name). I know this seems uneccessary (sp?) right now, but after summer is over, I'm sure more events will be up and running.<br><br>2) When you look up dogs for sale, it would be nice to click a box that allows you to look for Imported dogs, and not necessarily dogs that have been bred.. it isnt a revolutionary idea, but it would be nice :) <br><br>Post here if you have any comments! :D
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time; learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Castlerock Kennels

Comments

• I like Idea #2 better, it takes forever to look through every GSD for sale trying to find a foundation. To go along with the searching for dogs, I think you should be able to search by training level (Like on VHR) but if the dog's skills hit 280% then they come up first when you search for training level descending :D
  • These ideas would make searching events slower and looking through the forsale pages even slower :(
    vxkennels5ww.gif

Vixen Kennels brands star with VX .
  • Kind of along the lines of idea #1, I would love to see something put into place where if a dog is entered in the 4 events allowed per turn, their name is taken off of the list of dogs to enter. For example, I show about 20 dogs at a time and I try to keep things organized by entering the dogs into events in a certain order. But that doesn't always work and when I come back to enter dogs in events later I can't always remember where I left off on the list. So when the dog is entered in its 4 allowed events, I think it would be very helpful if their name just wasn't on the list of dogs to enter any more, until you take a turn at least. That way you don't have to go through the list of dogs to make sure that everyone is in all 4 allowable events. I hope that made sense! haha
  • Lol, most of it did, but the part that I did understand is a great idea! lol x) And, I never really thought about making it slower.. but.. I guess I could live with it if they were added.. :) But I dont know about people with dial-up or some other slow connection. I have ADSL, so its fast.
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time; learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Castlerock Kennels
  • Bumpity bump.

Castlerock Kennels