Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Bank?

edited December 2007 in Game Suggestions
I don't know if people will agree with me but i think i would be a good idea<br><br>1.You could earn a intrest<br>2.Save money<br>3. be less tempted to spend it
lexacopy.png
2007_07B1Lexa1.png
lemmmm.jpg

Comments

• I like this idea. :wink: <br><br>It would keep Jazz from going broke, and stuff like that. LOL Also it could stop people taking your money because maybe you have to enter a special password that is seperate from your reg. pass to get it out.
    2dbtohy.png
  • haha yes i do have that problem to jazz i try to save money <br><br>the password for it is a good idea too ...
    lexacopy.png
    2007_07B1Lexa1.png
    lemmmm.jpg
  • Has been suggested before and i say yes. :D
    Ven.png
  • Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!!
    53a71ip.gif
  • i like the idea
    Cobybanner.png
  • That is a very cool idea! I VOTE YES!!!! :oops: Too much..huh?
    6gnqlb4.gif6bk2wwh.gif
    ENHsongbanner.jpg
  • Lexa1895 wrote:
    <br>3. be less tempted to spend it
    <br><br><br>You would still be tempted to spend it, interest gained or not. Just because you put it in some sort of "bank" doesn't mean you won't spend it the same as if you just put it aside.<br><br><br>If you're a big spender, you should just try and keep track of your playcash, how much is coming in and how much is going out. If you're spending more than you're earning, cut out things that you don't need or things that you can trade for (i.e., training for a gift dog)<br><br><br>Or if you want a bank, make a new kennel (if you're a sponsor) and use that as a cash holding center. Try to forget about the kennel if that helps any. I know I'll put 5+ mil in other kennels and I'll forget about it for weeks. <br><br><br>Otherwise, it's a waste of space. I'm not implying that this would cause the site to slow down, it wouldn't, but now that she's added a Myspace link, it's going to get even more attention and more players, which means more people on at the same time and <span style="font-style:italic">that</span> will cause a slower server.<br>I'd rather see the dog breeds with broken hyper (yeah, certain breeds still don't have their hyper stat fixed) and other important, valuable additions before this. Especially something being done about the speed. <br><br><br>Plus, adding a bank just makes it like every other virtual game. It's already starting to get that way. I can think of five virtual games that have a bank, off the top of my head. How many can you think of?<br><br><br>I'm merely stating an opinion, so I don't want you to get all distressed about me being "rude" and whatnot. None of it was directed at the creator of this post or any of those who agree.
    35ea329b-0292-43cf-beb5-41d1eb59699a_zpsc271b0c6.jpg
    On an indefinite hiatus.
  • As Stated above, it would make VP like so many outher games in the world. HSH, Horseland, Furry-Pupps..... and many more. It wont help at all with the money, and its just a extra thing to be added when there is allready stuff that needs to be fixed, wich is more important then add ons.
  • I love this idea its good for newbies, and problary the sponsors aswell, and you have certain money that you can withdraw a day.
  • I don't mind the idea of having a separate space to hold money. <br><br>But no interest.<br><br>It would only add to increase inflation . . .<br><br>But, truthfully, I think it would only slow down the server, and hold no <span style="font-style:italic">real</span> use . . .<br><br>It just means people need to have better self-control =P
  • Yeah very true I think that there is changes that should be changed that can help people.
  • <span style="font-weight:bold">NEVER.</span> This would lend and be a LARGE source of inflation on VP for one.<br><br>On another note just because it's there in a bank doesn't mean you won't spend it. Put it on a holding account if you can't take care of it when it's right there. Frankly when this was suggested on VHR I think things were best put as:<br><br>
    I'm in agreement too - because I know how a real-life bank account works, and I can tell you the bank doesn't neatly label all your money for you.<br><br>It'd be a lot easier if it did - then I could see exactly what money I have left over after:<br><br>Mortgage<br>Utilities<br>Groceries<br>Pet Food<br><br>... and so on.<br><br>In the real world, nobody controls your money for you but you. <br><br>Learning to do this where it doesn't MATTER if you go into debt because you're not going to lose anything (your horses don't get taken away, for example) ... that's an excellent idea. <span style="font-weight:bold">Learn how to keep money back for what you want and what you need yourself, don't ask for code to do it for you.</span>
    <br><br>Substitute horses for dogs of course. ;)
    My Kennel
    Breeder of VP's first 4x4-8x4 weims
  • It's a great idea
    4acc29122ae6d3_flip.png
  • i like this it will definetly prevent my spending issues :shock:
    dogqurrn.gif

Refs
    adaaw
  • I agree with this. VP's economy has gone down SO much in the past few yrs. that people dont want to spend their money at all, in fear that it may not be able to be regained basically.<br>If we had a bank, that allowed us to collect interest overtime, people could gain more money, and maybe the VP Ecomony wont be like how it is now.
    If you've ordered anything, please be patient with me. Having volcano/ash troubles. Msg me for more info, and I'll get back to you asap!! Thankies!!
This discussion has been closed.