Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vp look so different

2»

Comments

• the new layout shouldnt make the site go slower- perhaps lots were just checking around :)<br><br>Anyhow we will be getting a hardware upgrade like vhr got fairly soon, at which point things will get real speedy<br><br>Glad you all like it, and remember- won't take long to get use to the changes :)<br><br>I will get the imports back in, sorry!
    Nefertete, Game Dev
    EMAIL ME at webmaster@virtualpups.com - i rarely check messages here!
  • Reina-- the rescue button while a dog was on lease. I meant to click on vet pannel, but accidently clicked the other one.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Personally I like all of the changes. Like Nef said, just wait to get used to it. It's not much different, just more graphix-y. The ONLY thing I can complain about is the raggety dog, sort of childish, but still cute. :P :)
  • Jazz wrote:
    I LOVE IT. It looks so much prettier, and now I can rescue dogs on lease.
    <br><br>OMG are you SERIOUS?!?!
    60982563ej6.gif
    4ux0c9x.jpg
    4/10m
  • In a week you'll be able to, before that was set up I accidently clicked the rescue button and it worked. But it was a bug, and now its fixed. But in a week you'll be able to.
    2dbtohy.png
  • The ONLY thing I can complain about is the raggety dog, sort of childish, but still cute. :P :)
    <br><br>Yeah, that's what I meant about the dog too.
    60982563ej6.gif
    4ux0c9x.jpg
    4/10m
  • So like, if you put your dog on lease for a week, a rescue kennel can rescue it? Even if it's not supposed to be?
    "war cry" presas canarios, aryan molossus, and cao.
  • reina__ wrote:
    So like, if you put your dog on lease for a week, a rescue kennel can rescue it? Even if it's not supposed to be?
    <br><br>It takes a lot longer, several months, before any dog can be rescued. Yes, they can be taken by a rescue, but if you've left your dog in someone elses kennel for more than 6 months I'd have assumed you've quit the game. ;)
  • Ahkahna, I absolutley LOVE the layout. You and Nef did and awesome job!
    2dbtohy.png
  • *Gives Ahkahna around of aplause* Bravo! I really love it. Man, that must have taken tons of time!
    Froggy.png
  • nice new look
    Para cant make her mind up as to which banner to put on here haha.. crazyy para
  • lol, not even a year here *im a N00B ^^*<br><br>Itll be a year in August? i think.
    <br><br>haha, It'll be 2 years for me in August. Time went by REALLY fast. I didn't think I'd been playing for 2 years! lol
    60982563ej6.gif
    4ux0c9x.jpg
    4/10m
  • Breeding wrote:
    I think it looks cool, but different, maybe it is because I played for 2+ years, I thought I went to the wrong site at first. For people who can't figure it out click on the titles and the images there are different things.
    <br><br>Same here! I cliked on it and was like this isn't vp, it's all blueyish.<br>But then again blue <span style="font-style:italic">is</span> my favorite color. :D
    2niplvq.png
  • Breeding wrote:
    I think it looks cool, but different, maybe it is because I played for 2+ years, I thought I went to the wrong site at first. For people who can't figure it out click on the titles and the images there are different things.
    <br><br>Same here! I cliked on it and was like this isn't vp, it's all blueyish.<br>But then again blue <span style="font-style:italic">is</span> my favorite color. :D
    <br><br>I agree
    60982563ej6.gif
    4ux0c9x.jpg
    4/10m
  • Like the new layout, do not like the fact that almost every single dog I had was gone when I finally had the will to get back on here and its been less than 6 months since I last logged on... so right now I am contemplating if I should just give up and stick to VHR instead :roll:<br><br>oki now I am even more upset, it says in the updates one week before they can be rescued and its dated 9th of may, I came back 2 days ago thats may 13th right... thats 5 days passed by not 7 as in one week and they were taken still? and by a Game Master to top it off ... is there anyway to get my pups back in this case?
    trust7500854qy.th.jpg
  • Were they on lease? If so, then its a bug.<br><br>But if not, then sponser rescues can rescue dogs after a certain amount of time . . .<br><br>Sometimes its just bad luck :(<br><br>PM me if you do consider staying (I understand if you don't want to) and I would be happy to help you :D
  • As much as I adore the layout.... I have uno problemo.<br><br>"The Horseland Disease: The Spreading of HLD on the Sim Game World"<br><br>What is "HLD"? You are probably asking this to yourself right now. The Horseland Disease is the sad story of what happened to the strategic game of HL. What went wrong? It started attracting a younger batch of players. Old ones left. Then... the stars. Now little creepy cartoon people. They infiltrated the login page - terrifying those older who dared to look. So they went to VHR, their refuge. They said that HLD will never infect that sim game. HLD has also effected other sim sites, for example, like Neopets.<br>What has happened to this good earth? VP gets a GORGEOUS new layout whilst I am away. I come back, check all my messages by clicking the little kennel mailbox... but then I read something horrifying. Bark Park. Puppy Plaza. And, to add on, a star. A bright happy little yellow star with a paw print in it. I could deal with the paw print, but the star pushed me over the edge. I tried to deal, ignoring my gut, but then this thread found me. I urged not to touch it, but my walls were broken down. So now here I am, expressing my strong feeling towards the good people of Virtual Pups.<br>Please, I beg you, all though you are a younger batch of players than the VHRians, don't catch the disease.<br><br><br><span style="font-size:75">*Note* These are my opinions and should not be taken offensively to anyone. This story is strongly over exaggerated to express my opinion. It just kinda creeped me out. I've seen it happen first hand. Thank you for your cooperation.</span>
    cloudy.png
  • it surprised me but i love it now that i'm learning wear all the links are
    Cobybanner.png
  • Kel wrote:
    Were they on lease? If so, then its a bug.<br><br>But if not, then sponser rescues can rescue dogs after a certain amount of time . . .<br><br>Sometimes its just bad luck :(<br><br>PM me if you do consider staying (I understand if you don't want to) and I would be happy to help you :D
    <br><br>yepp they were definitly on a lease as I did that just in case they would be able and be rescued if they werent on lease since well I am a tad paranoid and dont like taking chances.<br><br>I got my lovely papillons back and perhaps theres a way to get my customs back aswell so for now I am hangin around ;)<br><br>thank you for the kind words and support it really helps a lot more than you think
    trust7500854qy.th.jpg