Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We Had A Dream... Sandy and I...

Comments

• Koshi wrote:
    It could be a good idea..if you thought thoroughly through it..But..I don't think a bunch of people would do this, paying quite a bit of money every so often just to have dogs trained amazingly fast...
    <br><br>:O<br><br>How thorough do I need to be? XP <br><br>Pah, you did read my extra long post on this, yes? Fine! I'll think some more on it, then make it even more thorough! I need to find me a computer nerd... Gosh... I'll show you all "thorough"! <br><br>Also, I think many people would use it. Pfft. As many rich, lazy kids sitting around the computer with money in their pockets (not that you HAVE to be lazy in order to use this), I know more than a few people would use this (once I thoroughlize the idea, of course) XD
    <br><br><br>I meant like:<br><br>-Try and find out about how many people could actually use this<br>-Find out how they will be trained:<br><span style="font-style:italic">Ex</span> do you just get stats? skills? <br><br>I think the best way for this to work would be with stats..like getting all stats to 200..and then like have a little box saying "with or without aggro" and then, you just have to do the skills..
  • That would work. :3 <br><br>This was just a spur of the moment idea so all the bugs haven't been worked out. X3
    Birds-1.gif
  • but... for 20$ could buy a new sponsor that lasts 1 years, yet that only lasts one month? for paying 20$ a month you could have bought like 5 sponsors or more, or like 10+ dyes :roll:
    martinaa1.png
  • 20$ = 20 dogs a month. A buck per dog. I think that's a good deal. :3
    Birds-1.gif
  • Nef should like that idea a lot.<br><br>I don't see the harm in it. It would be like selling a goodie dye to get money to buy trains from people.<br><br>Only more direct and it is guareteed.
    paranoid.png
  • Thank you for your input, Paranoid. ^_^
    Birds-1.gif
  • I'm not sure how much I like it though. You could get all your imports for 10x4s trained in a heartbeat..
    2mhssbd.png
  • 20 is alot for training, I definetly agree that it should be around 5
    dogqurrn.gif

Refs
    adaaw
  • No. Not only would it be unfair, it would train wrong because you can't tell an automated system: RH till 7, 100 in work & dis, Cap stats... etc<br><br>UNLESS<br>You wanted it fully trained: Capped, and skillmaxxed.<br>You could only use it for your own dogs, not leased ones.
    BrokenGlass2.jpg
    purplestarspangledf4.jpg
  • Ahhaa! Don't worry Tasha, a lazy trainer has entered the post :D<br><br>I think this is a great idea primarily , but there are problems which are way over my head, but..in simple langauge, a machine that trains for you sounds awesome to me! But if NEF says its too hard, then I believe her :P<br><br><br><span style="font-size:67"> Haha! I should have known it was you who thought this up Tasha!I damn love you xD </span>
  • Too expensive. $20 a month?!?! $10 or $5 a month is ok. but $1 per dog?50 cents would be reasonable. it's just a game you know..
    Sweatshirts - the best way of showing school spirit without getting off the couch
  • It's a good idea, but I don't really agree with it very much. It would totally demolish the purpose of training. And how would you show the computer how you want it trained? It would probably take a lot of coding. <br><br>I just think that it would take away from the purpose of the game. It is a "massive multiplayer STRATEGY". We are ENCOURAGED to work hard to earn things, like training those difficult imports or toy breeds. If you could just press a button and there it is, that wouldn't be much fun at all and would take away from the realism. In the real world, you don't just push a button and your dog is potty-trained, or knows how to sit. ;] <br><br>So far, purchases available from VP have been productive or fair things, like sponsor kennels that still make you work hard, or goodie dyes to increase variety on the game. I think that something like this auto-training would really take away from the game's center, which is working hard to get to the top. =]
    <br><br>I agree completely. It would make the game boring after a while...<br><br>Also, what about all the people who work hard to train their dogs? Compared to all the people that sit on their lazy bums and pay to have it done for them? Then what's the point of the training kennel?
    2008_02Anim1Cobalt1.gif
  • NO! not a good idea!!!! nonononononono! Sponcers already pay too much already. so, 20 dollors extra? NO WAY
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Sponsors don't pay too much, I personally have sent them $40 for sponsor accounts and $18 for goodie dyes. The cash is what keeps VP running. <br><br>I actually agree with Cobalt, I train all my dogs by hand and sure, I get bored. But doesn't everyone sometimes? I would rather do it the right way the have a machine train them for me. That's what I consider cheating and laziness.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Tis a good idea for thoses who are lazy.. xD<br>
    Jazz wrote:
    <br><br>I actually agree with Cobalt, I train all my dogs by hand and sure, I get bored. But doesn't everyone sometimes? I would rather do it the right way the have a machine train them for me. That's what I consider cheating and laziness.
    <br><br>I agree^^ And besides.. theses 'machine' might malfunction and mess the dogs up.. so.. you pay 20(or 30) bucks for getting your dogs messed.. up :? <br><br>I wouldn't do it if it was added.
  • Nah, mef is already rich enough. :| or are you worknig for her? (j/k is nef a her or a he?)
    "I am carrying all my hatred and contempt for power, its laws, its authority, its society, and I have no room for guilt or fear of punishment."-Diego Rios
    Semper Fi.
  • Nef is a her, and she's not rich. The sponsor money helps a)keep VP running b)Fund the animal shelter in texas.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Oh. well, she still wouldent be rich, and im glad she supports animal shelters. <span style="font-size:0">I hope its a no-kill shelter:(</span>
    Semper Fi.
  • Thats what sponsors are for. I'm probably buying another one soon XD If my parents will let me.
    2dbtohy.png
  • hehe. i WANT ONE but i CANT get one. :cry: i want a trainer, but mom dont really trust this site(s) so i cant:(
    Semper Fi.
  • So mail the money to Orbis Games. Thats what I did for my trainer.
    2dbtohy.png
  • I cant, mom dont trust this site. Plus she said it was a waist of cash cus it expires.
    Semper Fi.
  • So don't tell her. And just because something expires doesn't mean its a waste of cash.
    2dbtohy.png
  • Ok, first off, DAD WOULD kill me, second of... MOM WOULD KILL ME. i would get strung up by my ankles and tortured:( not really, but you get it.
    Semper Fi.
  • Then save up VP cash and buy one from someone. Get a good showdog, and show them.<br><br>I made 700k in less than a week just from showing ONE dog.
    2dbtohy.png
  • dang.
    Semper Fi.
  • Neos are good at Weight Pull, and Shadow, my girl, comes from really good ones. She wins a lot of cash.
    2dbtohy.png
  • NEOS?
    Semper Fi.
  • Neopolitan Mastiff.
    2dbtohy.png