Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colorssssss

edited March 2007 in General Discussion
Yes.<br>I earned enough money for a dye, an I have a few colors in mind. But I can't decide.<br>Most of these are inspired from songs.<br>And I can't decide what dog I want to put it on yet. Ideas?<br>I have enough reserved to buy one for my Alopekis,

Comments

• I really like these two-<br><br>Liquid cold&Murder Grey<br>Rock to fast for love<br><br><br>I think they stand out lol. :)
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • Melanie wrote:
    I really like these two-<br><br>Liquid cold&Murder Grey<br>Rock to fast for love<br><br><br>I think they stand out lol. :)
    <br><br>Those are my two favorite, too.<br>I like how they sound/ the vast variations I can think of for them.
  • They really represent a lot of different things, and I guess you could say I'm "in" to stuff like that. :) I think they sound really cool...I'd definitely buy a pup from one of those colors if they were to ever auction. :wink: <br><br><br>Good luck picking a dog!
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • I like:<br>Attractive Today & Punk Rocker
    Nashvegas.jpg
  • I love Liquid cold&Murder Grey, but as for the outhers im not so into, lmao i like more longer complicated colors. but i would definatly buy one of that color.
  • Cool.<br>Well, I'ma Have one dog died/ one pup to the winner of my Piccy Contest/one austioned, so keep an eye out for it, no matter what color it is.
  • Audioblood? <br>Did you get that from The Matches song "Audio Blood"?<br>(awsome song by the way)<br>If so do that color.
    tattoont9.png
  • Johnbob wrote:
    Audioblood? <br>Did you get that from The Matches song "Audio Blood"?<br>(awsome song by the way)<br>If so do that color.
    <br>Yes, Yes I did. <br>XD<br>The Matches happen to be my favorite band.
  • Matches win second place for me, Rise Against gets me fav band title.<br>Though matches is close up there
    tattoont9.png
  • If you do dye a dog Audioblood, how much would you be asking for a pup from it?
    tattoont9.png
  • Johnbob wrote:
    If you do dye a dog Audioblood, how much would you be asking for a pup from it?
    <br>I think That's the color I'll dye my Final Alopekis, So..<br>*shrugs*