Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Club Event Problem/Complaint

edited April 2005 in Game Suggestions
I was jut informed that all club events only get you money. Why? Couldn't you jut make it so club owners can only make 8 clubs a round instread of taking all the fame point and experience points away? <br><br>I do not enter my dogs in the club events for the money. I have pleanty. It is for the points on my dogs. When my dogs have enough to actually start placeing then I move them out into regular shows. Before I was accepted into a club my dogs were never in the top 10. Even my decently trained dogs. <br><br>I think this is rather rediculous and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same. <br><br>Please limit the number a club owner can make instead of taking the rest away!
WeslemoreandAvaron.jpg
~*~CLICK me~*~

Comments

• I agree. I dont know anyone who enters shows for the money. its not like it isnt easy to get money on this game if you know how. In outside shows you have to compete agains superstated dogs with like 200+ in each stat and its very unfair for everyone who has a normal dog. Club events are for the less privilaged people who dont have the money to buy fame points to do that with they're dogs. It gives them a better chance to place, a better score and a fairer chance.
  • Check out the post in the Questions forum. I do think that something else has to be done to remedy the problem, but I don't think that limitting the number of club events will solve it at all. If you go to the other post, it will explain the situation a lot better. Apparently there was one (or possibly more) prestige kennel owners that were creating events ONLY for their dogs ... their dogs were the only ones in the club so they had no competition and were getting huge amounts of 1st places. It's another one of those times when one bad apple wrecks it for everyone else.<br>*EDIT* Here is the link to the other forum <a href="http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2668"; target="_blank" class="bb-url">http://www.virtualpups.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2668</a>;