Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduled Sponsor Time

2»

Comments

• Okay guys, I asked her about it already but she probably didn't see it or remember that I asked. We're having a meeting soon and I'm going to ask for it so relax, I'll do my best because I think we are getting to the point where we will need it in the very near future and I'd like to nip the problem in the bud.<br><br>Anyone remember how it was before we got our own server? *raises hand* There's a lot of new people on VP who joined when the site was flying in comparison to before. It got to the point where VP wasn't all that much better than VHR speedwise, and I don't know about you, I keep flipping back and forth between the two, I like VHR because I'm more of a horse nut than a dog freak, but then VPs site speed who always bring me back to the dark side, but now... I don't even know.<br><br>Anyway, I'm on it so don't worry, I'll fight tooth and nail for it.<br><br>*edit*<br>I'm with Krimes on the allowance thing, I work my ass off for the money I blow on Orbis Games. Besides there's things you can do to save up the cash and you don't even really need an adult to get the money to Nef, I've advised many a child to sneak out to the post office and send Neffers a money order.<br><br>Now I'm not going to turn this into a different type of thread than it is, but... She can bite my bum if she gets mad at me for saying this: you could ask your neighbors if they have random odd jobs around that you could do for some extra cash, weeding gardens, mowing lawns, summer stuff that people need done but never wanna do, or be all traditional and have a lemonade stand (one of the kids I dropped home from camp, her little sister was outside selling glasses of iced tea for 50 cents) Anyway, I'm done hijacking the thread.
  • *claps for Nitty*<br><br><span style="font-size:75">You don't have to lie to us.. You don't work, you just make your poor husband slave for you! XP Just jokin' *nudges*</span>
    FoDcopy.png
    back for a bitt. =D
  • Gabriele wrote:
    *claps for Nitty*<br><br><span style="font-size:75">You don't have to lie to us.. You don't work, you just make your poor husband slave for you! XP Just jokin' *nudges*</span>
    <br>Pfft, I'm the one getting up at 4am while he gets to sleep.
  • aww nitty, don't worry i'm already in the car by 4:30 too :P living almost an hour away from work is hard.. but thank god the pay is really decent despite the ugly hours
    imjsk2.png