Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just a small suggestion!

just a small suggestion so please don't gang up on me! lol kidding!<br>anyway, i was just thinking.... i made an event for myself and some friends, i even put in the name ***Invitation only!***** but some people still entered, and it get's on my nerves! so i was thinking, what if we could deleate certain people from events, and mabe give them a re-fund too? now that i think about it, it does seem pretty mean, but again, just a thought...

Comments

• Maybe instead, but along the same lines, we could have a button or something that says Invite Only and the maker of the event would invite people like that?
    2eldxsm.png
  • I like that idea Ryft...it could also help with club tornuments(sp?), like it was narrowed down to 5 dogs, and they will be placed in a competition together, and it was made so they would be invited, and the ones that accepted would be the only ones in the event.
    mare.gif
    mary.png
  • Yep. Exactly. Same thing with the Tournies of Champions.
    2eldxsm.png
  • I love the idea too.
    banner2.jpg
    Looking to buy African Wild Dogs.
  • But then there's this:<br><br>Someone could delete all dogs but theirs before an event runs. Now they get all the winnings. That isn't fair.
    FoDcopy.png
    back for a bitt. =D
  • Gabriele wrote:
    But then there's this:<br><br>Someone could delete all dogs but theirs before an event runs. Now they get all the winnings. That isn't fair.
    Not if we use the invite idea. :twisted:
    2eldxsm.png
  • Like the idea ryft! :P but...<br><br>
    Gabriele wrote:
    But then there's this:<br><br>Someone could delete all dogs but theirs before an event runs. Now they get all the winnings. That isn't fair.
    <br><br>if you read my first post through, when you deleate the dog, the owner gets a re-fund
  • That's not what she meant, they would get a refund of what... $100-$1000, but would be cheated out of a chance at the purse which is several thousand. Invite only events wouldn't really work since there's sooo many ways to exploit them and get around the rules. If there's was some way to make them that it wouldn't be so easy to cheat the system then yeah, they sound good.
  • besides, how would you know/the computer know who as invited? maybe sorta like neopets where the have neo friends there could be VP friends? like adding them to the list makes them that?
    spring1ys7.png
    Willing to slave art for a sponcer upgrade.
  • oh, ok! never mind then! :oops:
  • i like that idea ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D THAT HAPPEN TO ME TO!SO i really think we should do that1
  • If you post an event, it's public (unless it's a club event). If people enter your -public- event, there's no reason to get all flustered. <br><br>Like Nitty said, there's too many ways to exploit the "invite" system. If there was one person who was owning all of, say, schutzhund, all people would need to do was not invite that person, and then they're out of luck. <br><br>As for kicking dogs out, the same goes for that. Only it would be easier to exploit.