Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sponsor Skills

edited November 2004 in Game Suggestions
Just a thought, but I think that sponsors should be able to max all four of their skills, but you would have to pay more fame for each one "bought" For example, to max one skill to 100% could take 100 fame points, to do a second, it would take an additional 200, for three, an additional 300, for four, an additonal 400. So, it would take around 1000 fame to max all four at the same time. That would take care of people having to change their skills around a lot every time they do something different, and would take care of some of the extra fame points that are overflowing the system. Post with what you think, ideas, etc...
fpbc4i.jpg
Proud to be specializing in Alaskan Klee Kai, Arctic and Timber Wolves:
Destiny Kennel

Comments

• YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!YES!!!<br><br>I think so too.
  • i think it should be like 250k and then 300 skills for one over and 400 for four over... the extra money would make it a little more difficult, and maybe make it have and expire day you look the money (not the skills though)
  • august wrote:
    i think it should be like 250k and then 300 skills for one over and 400 for four over... the extra money would make it a little more difficult, and maybe make it have and expire day you look the money (not the skills though)
    <br><br>Personally, I'd rather go through the hassle of having to switch my skills around than pay 250k. Not all of us get 50k from training lol!<br><br>I like AP's idea of investing more fame points. Good thinking.
    Click the pic to go to my kennel!
    Picture-51.gif