Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

maybe...

Ok, you know how on Horseland *invoulintary shudder* there's the thing in the right-hand corner, where sponsers and Ops can put updates? I think that's kinda cool...XD Not like I ever play Horseland *invoulintary shudder*or anything, but I did like *that*. So I had this idea that sponsers could post little announcments, that were pretty much a link to their kennel. For example, you could post about a new event, or trainoff...Maybe a new topic could be posted every minute. So, if I was to post a topic, no one could post annuder til my minute was up XD.It's kinda like the bulliten board, but I like it anyways.<br>Ok, and I ahve another idea that kinda goes along with it...I was thinking that in chat, every week or so, some responsible players could host like, lectures on VP. With all the special tips, like breeding high starred dogs, and the wonders of the forum. Well, I ahve to go now, but I will post more on the second idea leater XD
wsam.gifloko.gif
WSAM.png

Comments

• Umm, tahst what we have a boulitin board for.
    WLDI.png
    Mail me if I win anything!WLDI's Domain!: http://www.freewebs.com/wldi/index.htm
  • I know...but itish differnt. Cuz you can see the update anywhere
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • Yeah I agree with both actually. I would definitely go to the lectures. But they would havce to be at a convinient time for most people. Because most people have school or work from 7-3 (if you work about 5) and a lot of kid's parents won't let them stay on the computer until 9 (guilty of doing that) or they have to share the compy with siblings and parents (guilty) and have homework (lots of it!) to do. Another issue with this is that some parents don't like their kids to go to chat (not guilty! w00t!) so they can't. Though the lecture idea is a good one, there are many inconviniences that need to be worked before we can host these lectures.
    Please, call me Rager or Rageypoo
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg
  • VHR had something similar to this forever ago and it slowed the site down soooo much that its not even worth considering and people would mass post from all their ranches.
    vxkennels5ww.gif

Vixen Kennels brands star with VX .
  • I think that the lecture idea is alright.. but I doubt anyone would want to do this every day, or even every week. I think that we should just post a massive guide to VP (not a single-made, but a bunch of VP's most experienced players giving tips and directions on every aspect of the game). And the help files never hurt. ;)
  • I <span style="font-style:italic">tried</span> to make a Helpline :roll: <br>And encouraged participation. That was my goal...but then <span style="font-style:italic">someone</span> didn't like it...<br><br>But I'm not even going to go there.<br><br>-sigh-
    wsam.gifloko.gif
    WSAM.png
  • I doubt anyone would want to do this every day, or even every week.
    <br><br>I would actually go to these. I mean what would it hurt to learn something new? I would "go" to the lectures if I had the time or if someone could figure out the time thing. Oh and another issue is this: what about the time change? Most people (people like me) are very ignorant towards time differences (but luckily my iPod has a worldwide clock thing with EVERY time zome you can think of and plus one). So the time would be very difficult to work out. But a good idea none the less.
    Please, call me Rager or Rageypoo
    Click
    Rage.jpg
    rage.jpg