Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Donation For All Kennels

edited April 2006 in Game Suggestions
I was tinking that there can be a donation icon on all kennels instead of just rescue kennels? I tried to donate some money to someone elses kennel that was not a rescue kennels and I think that should be an easier way than sending a contract? You can donate when you are too lazy to talk to that person. At the same time, your name will appear in thier management list.<br>Well?
Plenty of services and dogs for sale. Message me at my main kennel if I win anything, if you want multi-stared dogs cheap, or stud.
banner4tp.jpg

Comments

• That would be a lot easier than sending a dog just to get cash...
  • Yes. You cannot force someone and you can donate if you so wish.
    Plenty of services and dogs for sale. Message me at my main kennel if I win anything, if you want multi-stared dogs cheap, or stud.
    banner4tp.jpg
  • yeah i like that idea and mebe on rescue kennels you can have an unlimited amount to donate couse i am tired of pressing donate goin back pressin donate goin back it is annoying so yeah rescue kennels unlimited at a time others would be like the current where you have to keep doing that
    spring1ys7.png
    Willing to slave art for a sponcer upgrade.
  • You know, at first, I didn't like it a lot, but it sounds good, now. Hmmm..It would be make it a lot easier to send money. I like it. Nice one :-)
    muffin.jpg

My other forum name is Snicks, so you might see me on that.

Postal Rank: 45
  • This is an opportunity for scams and misunderstandings. People who steal/scam money could donate this to kennels, and then the unwilling victims have to explain for having the money in their kennels. It's happened before.. this would only encourage it.