Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOCK!!!

i think there should be a clock on the site. I get confused cos i live in england - does VP use American time or what? anyway...put a clock on the site :D<br>*edit* i dont mean a special english clock. Just a clock that shows american time or wateva (what time does VP use??) and yh, my computer has a clock. But i don't know what to set it to for VP :D <br>of the popoint - whats IMAO???? ppl keep saying it!
2007_02SHN1Badges1Master1.png
Arctic.jpg

Comments

• Well, why would we need a clock? Most (or all?) comps have one. And what about people who live in Australia or Asia? Everyone would need a clock. :?
    hsanimation.gif
  • I think the idea could be useful, if there was a VP-time. Seeing as everyone here plays from different time zones, it's really frustrating when an auction is said to end at 8pm and no one knows what time zone that is in reference to (or in my case, how to convert time zones easily). If we had something like VP-time you could say that "This auction ends at 6:30 VP time" or "I'll be gone for a few hours and won't be back until "9pm VP-time". I guess this could easily be remedied by using the time posts on BB and clarifying it somehow.
  • Yes I agree with Dee... I wouldnt mind this :P
    lkjlkj7ea.png
    http://www.virtualpups.com/viewkennel.php?kennel=2673
    Please PM me if I win/bought anything!
  • Ya, thats an awesome idea :D
    Call me Freebie (Thanks Loko:D )
    keyc6o.gif
    [img][/img]
  • I agree! I am always like, "Wait! That's not fair! I don't know what time you're in!" Lol
    miniimpy.png
    Love1-1.jpg
  • Well, why would we need a clock? Most (or all?) comps have one. And what about people who live in Australia or Asia? Everyone would need a clock.
    <br><br>Well, you might want to know when a post on the bulletin board is made. It gets very frusterating for me, too, when I have to "guess" the time.. :)
    muffin.jpg

My other forum name is Snicks, so you might see me on that.

Postal Rank: 45
  • This is a great idea<br>If there was a clock on Vp it would make things a little easyer :D
    awkmt5.png
  • I <span style="font-style:italic">always</span> add a little "EST" thing whenever I speak about real life time. People should if this idea doesn't get passed.<br><br>But a universal time would be VERY useful. "This auction ends at 10pm VPT" :P