This is not your ordinary breed or event competition.
What Did You Say?
Your objective is to breed or obtain the perfect dog. The catch? You can only choose between the breeds I have selected (at random) for you to pick from. The other catch? You won't know what event you're entering until all dogs are accepted.
So how do you know what stats you need? You won't.
You will breed/select your final eventing pup(s) and enter them in. Once entries end, the event type will be announced, and you will be given seven (7) days to train your dog appropriately.
I See Spots..
You are only allowed to enter with the following breeds;
- Red Wolf
- Icelandic Sheepdog
- All players may enter up to 4 dogs. You can use multiple allowed breeds if you'd like.
- Only breeds listed above may be entered
- Minimum of 10 players OR 20 dogs have to be entered for me to run this
- Dogs cannot be over 8 years of age when eventing begins.
- Once the event type is announced, you will be given seven (7) additional days to have your dog(s) trained up.
- Dogs cannot have a previous event record, nor can they be entered any any event other than the Spin-Off Challenge events during this competition.
- Dogs cannot have over 220 courage or adaptability after being trained before events start. Because adaptability/courage may naturally increase with training or boarding during the eventing process, you won't be disqualified for minor overages.
- Events will be run every 3 days, unless everyone has entered prior to that cut off time. I won't wait past 3 days.
- When you post your form, you must include where the Cheshire Cat is from. Hint: Alice in ?
- No complaining of rigging, leaks, etc. Nobody knows the event type other than me, and it's already determined.
- No aggressive or disruptive behavior, for any reason. This event is supposed to be fun and different. Trouble-makers will be removed.
- Dogs will advance based on their average score in the event (all event scores added and then divided by the number of events). So say your dog entered five events, scores being 320, 350, 330, 305, and 340, the average score would be 329.
Event type is Assistance Trial!
There will be a total of 20 events per round. They will be run in this fashion, unless there are more than 20 dogs entered.
First Round: All dogs compete.
Finalists Round: Top 10 dogs compete.
Championship Round: Top 8 dogs compete.
Events will be run from the following accounts;
Entries Open: 11 July
Entries Close: 25 July
Event Type Announced: 25 July
Events Begin: 1 August
1st: 1 unmade dye, 10 million VPC, 50 years of training from Troglin, 2 unmade imports, custom banner or dog image
2nd: 5 million VPC, 50 years of training from Troglin, 2 unmade imports, custom banner or dog image
3rd: 3 million VPC, 50 years of training from Troglin, 2 unmade imports, custom banner or dog image
More prizes may be added once I see where the interest in this lies.
To enter, please use this form.
- Code: Select all
[b]Kennel Link:[/b] (where you will be eventing from)
[b]Dog Link #1:[/b] (you may update this later)
[b]Dog Link #2:[/b] (you may update this later/optional)
[b]Dog Link #3:[/b] (you may update this later/optional)
[b]Dog Link #4:[/b] (you may update this later/optional)
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES! You won't be accepted until you do.
Zagari : 1, 2, 3, and 4
Paranormal : 1. 2, 3, 4
Frost : 1, 2, 3, 4 -- Disqualified: Age
Az : 1, 2, 3, 4
Vampy : 1, 2, 3, 4
Mr. Rotten Treats : 1, 2
Cecctl2 : 1, 2, and 3
Any questions or concerns can be sent to me in a private message.